the thread about TWOs

Ever since I saw an on feet pic of the nightshades on someone's feet in NT I've been feeling them but I ain't gonna cop

Yep, all those you mentioned definitely sat around my way. Even the Playoff 8s

Picked up playoff 8s a day or two after they released after just walking into Footlocker at like 8pm...brought them home wore them the next day and they fit big.So I returned them for another pair the day after lol and I'm in NY I was shocked they had them guy there said they had a "restock"

Yep, all those you mentioned definitely sat around my way. Even the Playoff 8s
Picked up playoff 8s a day or two after they released after just walking into Footlocker at like 8pm...brought them home wore them the next day and they fit big.So I returned them for another pair the day after lol and I'm in NY I was shocked they had them guy there said they had a "restock"
But it depends on what part of NY you're in.

Staten Island.All Jordans sell out here.Kids with too much free time and daddy's money buy up everything they can lol

Back in like '2004-'2006 when I was buying Jordans heavy, it was common seeing retros sitting for weeks, sometimes even months. Some of the ones I remember that sat

Linen X

Green Bean V

Grey Toe XIII

Wheat XIII

Every single color of the XIV

Anthracite VIII

White/Orange VIII

All the XIII lows, except Black/Maize

Pearl White VII

Citrus VII

White/Grey/Purple VII

Last edited:
I remember back when I was buying and the 18s and 19s came out when you would walk into the store they would ask you how many pairs you wanted haha good times...lost out on so many pairs from that time period because I didn't have the money it makes me sick

Last edited:

Back in like '2004-'2006 when I was buying Jordans heavy, it was common seeing retros sitting for weeks, sometimes even months. Some of the ones I remember that sat

Linen X

Green Bean V

Grey Toe XIII

Wheat XIII

Every single color of the XIV

Anthracite VIII

White/Orange VIII

All the XIII lows, except Black/Maize

Pearl White VII

Citrus VII

White/Grey/Purple VII
Go figure. They're all ugly, except the last two, which are manageable. 

Not all jordans sell out in Staten Island I live here and the mall still has 2s in my size... And the Staten Island mall had a decent sale last month buy one get one 50% off of dunks n other shoes at against all odds... Got 2 pairs for 128$ no tax

dont speak ill of wheats

Wheats are ***

Were then, and still are now.

As are most of those kicks DreamTeam mentioned. JB has been putting out bad retro+'s for over a decade, but the younger generation likes them. So these bad retro+'s will be desirable by the next generation.

Never own a pair of 2s until yesterday and these are comfy
Probably the only retro model that have an updated technology, the original ll's had only heel air unit, the new ones incorporate a full length air chamber.

Chill with that fam grey toe XIIIs with that maroon :pimp: despite the bleeding on the pods and I love the green bean Vs been looking for a pair that's in great condition for awhile now

Last edited:

Chill with that fam grey toe XIIIs with that maroon
pimp.gif
despite the bleeding on the pods and I love the green bean Vs been looking for a pair that's in great condition for awhile now
Alright the green beans aren't bad. They look alright.

But the rest? Burn 'em before they spawn.

Yea, the reason the majority of those shoes I listed sat back then was because they were ugly. I know they didn't get any love, but I liked the Linen X though and still mad at myself for getting rid of my pair. But the point I was trying to get across was that a lot of these retro+ colorways dropping now are ugly as well, but they still sell like hotcakes. These Concord 2s are mediocre at best, but they won't sit more than a month.

Last edited:
It's all hype and tryna be like the next man. 99% of retro plus Js are ugly. The ones that sat like Laney 5s back in the day are now day 1 sell outs. There still ugly it's just about tryna be cool and seen. Instagram mentality. Funniest part is the materials are cheaper, price is higher, gotta jump through hoops and all for a ugly pair of Js. Lol

Last edited:
These 2s are hot garbage!!! IMO but i mostly **** with OG colorways for nostalgia...

I thought the Infrared were cool. The Concords are okay. I'll probably return them. The Nightshades look okay. These color ways aren't any worse than the Joker and Crimson 3s.

I do wish they'd drop the black/red/white pair.

Last edited:
It's all hype and tryna be like the next man. 99% of retro plus Js are ugly. The ones that sat like Laney 5s back in the day are now day 1 sell outs. There still ugly it's just about tryna be cool and seen. Instagram mentality. Funniest part is the materials are cheaper, price is higher, gotta jump through hoops and all for a ugly pair of Js. Lol

Yeah, a basic blue and yellow sneaker is ugly :rolleyes

Yeah, a basic blue and yellow sneaker is ugly :rolleyes

That CW on the 5s is. For example ever seen a all black shoe that you liked and another you didn't. I don't know what else to tell you. I guess Nike can slap a blue and yellow CW on any shoe and you'll like it.

Back
Top Bottom