the thread about TWOs

That's a dope pic.

I never understood why the 2s are so underrated. I think the lack of OG colors may have hurt the model. I believe had there been a black based Chicago colorway this model would've been one of the favorites.

DB 2s are the best of the DB Jordan series.

@ vegetaray123: Thanks for posting all that. I knew it was Adidas and that he wore Converse in college, but interesting to read about his lack of love for the 1 and 2. Guess I forgot that. I'm 40, so the memory is starting to go at this point lol

Please excuse me for not knowing my ****, but is there any differences between these upcoming White/Reds and the OG? I've never seen an OG II in person and am just relying off shoddy pics

And what's with all this premium leather talk? This thread is getting more and more interesting, glad I subscribed

I love the BC 3s and WC 4s. I think the black cement 2 colorway is true to its era. Even though it was never made it could have been. I like them.

I love the BC 3s and WC 4s. I think the black cement 2 colorway is true to its era. Even though it was never made it could have been. I like them.
I had the same thought. I wonder if that was the inspiration for JB with this colorway.
I think had they originally done this with 2s the cement placement would've been different. Probably less than what's on this retro+.

The thing is cement both 3s and 4s elephant print, cement print were all tinkers stuff. Point that on a jordan 2 or any other jordan tink didn't design I will never understand

The thing is cement both 3s and 4s elephant print, cement print were all tinkers stuff. Point that on a jordan 2 or any other jordan tink didn't design I will never understand
I didn't think about the fact these weren't a part of the Tinker Era so I get what you're saying.

Black/chrome 2's need a rerelease. I promise in this day and age those will skyrocket 2's into a new level

As much as I like the 2's one thing I really hate about them is how they crease. The pairs I had always creased really bad especially where the laceholes are.

White/Reds and those Black/Infrared pairs will be copped, but those white/blue ones look like a pair of 2.5's :x

Only ones worth copping are the ones dropping in June. Everything else is an easy pass.

Last edited:
Those infrared 2's are terrible. The black upper and the speckles tarnished it.

The white and reds will be purchased on release date.

i had the 1s and totally skipped the 2s and went right for the 3s in the 80s. never owned a pair of 2s. i totally regret it too

2s have always been, at least in my opinion, amazingly comfortable. Extra padded ankle and spongy footbed. However, they botched the shape yet again for 2014 and missed the mark on the colors. For those interested, the black/infrared-cement 2s are popping up places early.

Melo scored 62, can we have these now?

View media item 768586

Last edited:
It is an OG colorway ... cats try to find ways to give them quick reference or nicknames (can never get with the "bred" movement. just my thoughts)

Man, I thought I was alone with the whole BRED tag sounding terrible. The XIs, were known when released as the playoffs. With few exceptions, OGs always released a white base and black base colorway on the same day. Black base w/ red detail where the playoffs.

Back
Top Bottom