the thread about TWOs

why did you guys think we would get a box if the other 2's that dropped didnt have one?

why did you guys think we would get a box if the other 2's that dropped didnt have one?

Because the others aren't OG. But in all honesty when the 2's were announced last year, I thought off bat they'd all come with an OG box. Nike could've thrown the $170 price tag on them just for the nifty box I wouldn't eem be mad because the box is so awesome

Because the others aren't OG. But in all honesty when the 2's were announced last year, I thought off bat they'd all come with an OG box. Nike could've thrown the $170 price tag on them just for the nifty box I wouldn't eem be mad because the box is so awesome

$20 for a box? :lol: no thanks jeff

i agree would be nice with a box but JB rarely does anything right

Day has been hella cray. Wife told me FNL didn't give out tickets they just wrote your name down so I knew that was iffy. And HOH and Champs gave out tickets. Still waiting on a call from champs and scored on HOH as they post winning ticket numbers online. Quicker and easier then waiting by the phone :pimp: continuing to hope and pray for the rest of you waiting.

What? Your post is ******ed.

I'm not sure what in the world you're talking about. Releases have changed a lot in the past ten years. Did you just get out of prison?

We're telling people they might not want to wait thinking they can get them later on like the concords. If you can't comprehend that, I'm not sure what to tell you.

quit getting your feelings hurt

why the **** would you need to tell people not to wait?
like seriously

concord xi lows? really?

you are telling me i could have gotten a pair of concords online for retail the day after? or a couple days after?

Last edited:
I respect the majority of your posts, but this particular one of yours seems pretty idiotic to me. NT members should be able to express their opinions/information without being told it is "******ed". I have these early due to my mom and pop nearby, however there are others who may go in thinking that they are like White Infrared 6 numbers, and we all can safely assume they are not.

you can express your opinion all you want on here

i love hearing people post about bad quality/good quality products or if they hate or like the shoe.

but when you start stating and claiming these are "limited", unless you work for nike and you know actual numbers, the statement does not help anybody here nor does it do anything productive.

this shoe and infrared vi numbers wouldnt be the same. does not mean they are limited.it would be stupid for nike to make as many white red 2 as there were carmines. the demand isnt as high as it is for this shoe.

most of the time guys come in here proclaiming a shoe to be "limited" is because they try to build hype to resell. come on now you have been here almost a s long as i have. you know the old tricks of the trade.

this particular one of yours seems pretty idiotic to me. NT members should be able to express their opinions/information without being told it is "******ed"

hmmmm.... i expressed my opinion. so ******ed is off the table but idiotic is fair game? :lol: come on now

Last edited:
Wanted to scoop these but chi 2's will drop toward the holidays. I'm anticipating an early December drop........

Also to whoever mentioned it earlier. I'm in shock that Nike didn't give us the OG wing box. Would've been pleasant.
Are those Chi 2's confirmed?

quit getting your feelings hurt

why the **** would you need to tell people not to wait?
like seriously

if you cannot comprehend THAT then you are lost

You would have to actually mean something to me, for you to hurt my feelings.

From your brain to your little fingers, something was lost in the translation.

What you said was stupid, and multiple people noticed it.

Get there as soon as the store opens, means you would miss out on most Jordan releases. Which contradicts your first sentence of, it's never an easy pick up.

Last edited:
You would have to actually mean something to me, for you to hurt my feelings.

From your brain to your little fingers, something was lost in the translation.

What you said was stupid, and multiple people noticed it.

oh you mean the multiple people who are just like you that need to tell people to "dont sleep" or these are "limited"?

riiiight

lovely personal insults though.

thats how i know you hurt

but carry on with your undying need to warn people that an original colorway of a jordan retro will not sit

lol so much ignorance in here. I know all you hypes WANT things to be limited so you can feel "cooler" but just because one person couldn't lock down a size 14 or a store isn't getting them doesn't mean these are limited. Yall doing exactly what nike wants, feeding the hype train. Now everytime we don't have grape 5 numbers of a shoe MFers gonna come in there and claim "limited".
mean.gif

lol so much ignorance in here. I know all you hypes WANT things to be limited so you can feel "cooler" but just because one person couldn't lock down a size 14 or a store isn't getting them doesn't mean these are limited. Yall doing exactly what nike wants, feeding the hype train. Now everytime we don't have grape 5 numbers of a shoe MFers gonna come in there and claim "limited". :smh:

Nobody claimed limited. We just wanted people the numbers are lower than a carmine or concord low.

Nobody came in here saying people need to camp. We're just warning people they need to act accordingly. That they shouldn't expect these to be like the concords.

I wish you dudes would start quoting instead of making broad generalizations that dudes aren't even saying.

is it that funny? its the truth. an easy pick up would be like the adidas crazy 1 and melo 1.5. sitting for months

the way original jordan releases use to be

resellers make the window of availability tighter than it should be

but yea the carmines were limited lol

Nobody claimed limited. We just wanted people the numbers are lower than a carmine or concord low.

Nobody came in here saying people need to camp. We're just warning people they need to act accordingly. That they shouldn't expect these to be like the concords.

I wish you dudes would start quoting instead of making broad generalizations that dudes aren't even saying.

and again why would nike make just as much white red 2 as they did concord lows and carmines? that would make no sense at all. thats a given considering those other shoes were highly sought after and these arent

Looks like they are very limited, couldn't get my 14 yet... however the 13 is locked.
These are limited. The store I chop it up with down here in the South Bay said they only got a lil bitty supply of these
Limited...
You wanna re-think that statement?

WELCOME TO NT.

Where people speculate as to the the availability and allotment/distribution of soon-to-be-released shoes.

You wanna re-think that statement?

Look at their post counts and join dates

and other dude was looking for a 14

and GMONEY was saying what most have been saying. A lot of stores only got a size run or two.

Last edited:
Look at their post counts and join dates

and other dude was looking for a 14

and GMONEY was saying what most have been saying. A lot of stores only got a size run or two.
point is, none of what I said was a "broad generalization people aren't even saying".

Last edited:
I'm not gonna lie, I didn't like the Retro 2 up until a couple months ago. Walked into FNL and they had some infrared 2s sitting on the shelf. Tried them on and I was hooked. Personally, I could care less what anyone else thinks, but that's what this message board/forum is all about. Expressing your feelings and opinions. As far as the upcoming release, it will eventually sell out as the day goes on. Infrareds and Concords have sat for a while before selling out. These will eventually sell out, and I'm willing to bet a lot will end up on eBay/ CL. Anyone who wants these should be able to pick them up at retail, so long as you do it in the earlier part of the day.

point is, none of what I said was a "broad generalization people aren't even saying".

You might want to use the entire quote, and not the partial.

I said you need to quote THEM directly instead of lashing out at the conversation...as in the general conversation of the room.

A dude who with 14 post said that. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom