the thread about TWOs

I thought I clicked on an XI thread, with limted and resell talk. I had to check the title twice. At this point who cares how limited. They're somewhere in between the all red VIs and Concord low numbers. Could be a lot, could be a few, that gives you a wide range. No matter what they are a red/white or red/black jordan and will more than likely be sold out by the end of Saturday.  99% of NT has a routine for every saturday release. Follow your routine and you should get these. And if you're looking for a come up on reselling 2s, good luck, but get ready for an L

I feel like we should have a NT chalk board as punishment like in grade school

They're not limited

They're not limited

They're not limited

They're not limited

They're not limited

They're not limited

They're not limited

Last edited:
Store I scored at had 52 men sizes along with GS sizes not counting them. Idgaf about how limited a shoe is but as I said before and the last time I will comment in this thread before I post my pickup and thoughts on the shoe. People actually contribute to thread by giving their input after their research. If you don't like it. Block it.

Last edited:
These are limited I work at a shoe store..
Your profile pic creeps me the F out ..... Anyways, which store and where? Or is that info classified. The dude I know who secures me a pair at FNL , for a small fee, said that the release was limited compared to the conord lows and carmine #s but that was obvious to most people. Though the hype may not be crazy, they will go fast so do what you gotta do to cop a pair. I am done camping after the Carmine madness so this is my first time paying an employee a lil extra. Worth the stress free Saturday morning IMO.

Your profile pic creeps me the F out ..... Anyways, which store and where? Or is that info classified. The dude I know who secures me a pair at FNL , for a small fee, said that the release was limited compared to the conord lows and carmine #s but that was obvious to most people. Though the hype may not be crazy, they will go fast so do what you gotta do to cop a pair. I am done camping after the Carmine madness so this is my first time paying an employee a lil extra. Worth the stress free Saturday morning IMO.
he's obviously trolling now. first he said he chops it up with a store that told him, now he's claiming to work at one.
eyes.gif

Still undecided as i have the lows from 2004 which look very similar. Might save the money for the XX9 or black/sport blue 3 instead.
170 euros for some aj2 is not cool ^^

I agree to a certain extent. NT is a forum where we gather info locally and report back to see if other's are experiencing the same thing thus determining it limited. In no way did I see the majority of people doing research trying to hype the shoe up. Tbh NT is not even 1% of sales. So by us divulging any info is to help others in this thread to better prepare. Good luck to you if you trying to cop

Yes, there certainly is no harm in telling others on this forum that the shoes are limited. If you have that knowledge, please share it. It could matter. If I know a shoe is limited or hyped, I might head out to the mall at 3AM instead of 6AM, might get my girl to help me put in for raffles, etc.

Kane is correct in that the proper strategy is to always assume the shoes are going to be tough to cop and plan accordingly, but not everyone has unlimited resources to do so. So knowing whether shoes are limited, or whether demand is likely to be high or not, can be helpful. At worst, it doesn't hurt.

i talked to a store first in cali. then my shipment came in at my work and i have to agree with what they told me. we got two full size runs at HOH

Didn't get any calls for my usual size 11.5/12 but I'm guaranteed a 13 at Champs...I already know about the sizing issue. Do I need to be ready in the morning for the online release or you guys think I'll be good sizing up 1? 12.5 is pretty uncommon especially in store.

Didn't get any calls for my usual size 11.5/12 but I'm guaranteed a 13 at Champs...I already know about the sizing issue. Do I need to be ready in the morning for the online release or you guys think I'll be good sizing up 1? 12.5 is pretty uncommon especially in store.
Yo if I'm an 11.5 in aj 1s what size should I get for the 2s?

if a stores doing a raffle does that mean their only selling pairs to winners or nah
Yes. Each store sets their own times for pickups. I know FTL sets a deadline of 6pm for pickups. After that, they sell any unclaimed pairs to those that are waiting. YMMV though.

I wear an 11.5 and i got a few size 12s and theyre all too big some more than others. I cant see someone being able to wear 4 different sizes of the same shoe comfortably.
Edit. Exception i can wear the recent AJ10s in an 11.5 and a 12 comfortably. Thats the only one of like 5-6 models i have two different sizes in

Last edited:
View media item 1012364
Straight on the feet. Easiest cop in quite awhile. Rolled up to my local FL 30 mins before opening and i was the 1st one there.

For those wondering about sizing, im a 10-10.5 in Jordan's and a 10.5 in these fit perfect. Fit is kinda similar to my blk/royal 1s (which i also got a 10.5 in), maybe a tad bit roomier, but i couldnt have gone down to a 10 in these as i did with my jordan 3s.

Reactions: You
Your miles might vary... Meaning that u might have a different experience

Last edited:
Hope to grab a pair of 11.5s in these tomorrow morning. I can't imagine there's much hype around these

Back
Top Bottom