the thread about TWOs

Went to my local finish line and copped no problem. Only 2 other people were at the store when I was there compared to the 100+ that were 2 weeks ago when the Carmines dropped.

Went to my local finish line and copped no problem. Only 2 other people were at the store when I was there compared to the 100+ that were 2 weeks ago when the Carmines dropped.

A couple friends of mine are reporting the same thing.
AJ2s, man... They sold decently in 86, but haven't moved the needle since.
I'm cool with that, I love OG-CW 2s.

Glad that everyone had their pairs on RD 
happy.gif

How is the leather and cushioning?

It's alright. They feel better than the 3s but not as soft as my blk royal 1s.

Cushioning is ok too..about what u'd expect from a job retro these days. Maybe a tad better. The ankle collar padding was nice tho I like that bit

In cart, but I really don't want these.... http://puu.sh/9iN4i/43d476413c.jpg

I really want the white/black ogs from 86' instead.
Why not just paint the midsole & throw in black laces?
If my WC card comes in the mail later today, will FNL let me use it on my order I just placed?
Yup, just call CS after it comes, give them order # and they'll either credit the $20 or send you a check
That is a very good option, but I guess I'll just bide my time and wait it out until they release again.

I might as well save for shoes that I really want like the Knicks foams(only a rumor AFAIK), the Black/infared VI's, and the Columbia/Legend Blue XI's that drop later this year.

Cushioning is ok too..about what u'd expect from a job retro these days. Maybe a tad better. The ankle collar padding was nice tho I like that bit

Thanks. Finally a review on the cushioning lol

FNL gave me an error when I tried to use PayPal, I switched to the same card I use on PayPal and it worked.

I can never get PayPal to work on FNL on RD.
dont use paypal for FNL. normal checkout is faster and you could run into more problems using paypal via FNL like getting hit with the splash screen again and getting double or triple pending charges on your paypal funds.

really wanted these but with al those releases next week, had to hold back on this one.

Agreed. Heel cushioning is really nice. Comparable to the AJ10s heel padding. The leather feels about on par to me. Can tell these will crease easily on the top of midsole. Faux lizard skin feels about on par. And the fit is right on point. Dunno why folks were talkin bout going a half size up. TTS was perfect for me and i have really wide feet. Overall im happy with them.

Agreed. Heel cushioning is really nice. Comparable to the AJ10s heel padding. The leather feels about on par to me. Can tell these will crease easily on the top of midsole. Faux lizard skin feels about on par. And the fit is right on point. Dunno why folks were talkin bout going a half size up. TTS was perfect for me and i have really wide feet. Overall im happy with them.
This. I tried doing a size up, but the fit felt weird.

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say that the creasing will be bad once I break in 'em.

Last edited:
This. I tried doing a size up, but the fit felt weird.

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say that the creasing will be bad once I break in 'em.
Yeah man i dunno why folks were saying that. Some prick here even told me i was stupid for not listening to them about going a half size up. Wondering where that joker is now. But if anything i think i could have actually went a .5 down and been alot more comfortable than a half size up with your heels flapping up, i cant stand that, i gotta have a snug fit. And TTS was a perfect fit on these. But yeah the leather by the top 3 lace holes on mine already has creasing lol i aint even sweatin it tho.

Last edited:
Id rather have creases than a shoe with toilet seat leather. Im looking at you black tongue v :lol:

Yeah man i dunno why folks were saying that. Some prick here even told me i was stupid for not listening to them about going a half size up. Wondering where that joker is now. But if anything i think i could have actually went a .5 down and been alot more comfortable than a half size up with your heels flapping up, i cant stand that, i gotta have a snug fit. And TTS was a perfect fit on these. But yeah the leather by the top 3 lace holes on mine already has creasing lol i aint even sweatin it tho.
Don't mind him lol. He probably sold his pair already or something. Bottom line, TTS = 
nthat.gif

Now then, on to the White/Black/Red 2's that are rumored to release 
laugh.gif

Now then, on to the White/Black/Red 2's that are rumored to release :lol:

Exactly why I passed on the white/red's. I've always liked them but been after some '94 chi 2's for the longest because I wanted no piping unlike the 2010's...

This year will be the year :wow:

So tts or size down. I heard Nightwing says to size down on the infrared2s cuz they run long so im thinking it would be best to. Im an 8.5 in AJ1s and an 8 in AJ4 btw

FINISHLINE

OOS of 7.5,14, and 15.  the rest of the sizes are completely available.

Glad everybody got to cook.  Always wondered though: why does NDC always sell out before finishline and other sites like that?  I doubt it the shipping cost because they give free shipping on releases.  I would think FNL is better because of the Winner Circle cards nah?

FINISHLINE

OOS of 7.5,14, and 15.  the rest of the sizes are completely available.

Glad everybody got to cook.  Always wondered though: why does NDC always sell out before finishline and other sites like that?  I doubt it the shipping cost because they give free shipping on releases.  I would think FNL is better because of the Winner Circle cards nah?
I actually haven't gotten to cook yet. Was out of egg whites this morning....

Back
Top Bottom