the thread about TWOs

Exactly why I passed on the white/red's. I've always liked them but been after some '94 chi 2's for the longest because I wanted no piping unlike the 2010's...

This year will be the year
embarassed.gif
I doubt they will release this year. With that "quality" announcement, I can see them waiting until at least next year and trying to get a "premium price" for those with slightly more average leather. Would be a smart move by them honestly but I won't be paying for that. Would rather have them release this year as well with the same leather as these.

FINISHLINE

OOS of 7.5,14, and 15.  the rest of the sizes are completely available.

Glad everybody got to cook.  Always wondered though: why does NDC always sell out before finishline and other sites like that?  I doubt it the shipping cost because they give free shipping on releases.  I would think FNL is better because of the Winner Circle cards nah?

Free shipping and ebates. Something finishline dont have.

Also ndc has faster shipping

free shipping code on finishline for purchases over $75.00... nevermind some products are excluded which are these :smh:
1CVAXC2R5YQ

Last edited:
Free shipping and ebates. Something finishline dont have.

Also ndc has faster shipping
Finishline gives you free shipping if you call CS and ask.  But your right about NDC with faster shipping.  NDC beats FNL where I live. I forgot how much Ebates gives but I stopped using them because I realized my card gives me 15% back on finishline and 10 % on NDC.  

Impulse buy, my 20 dollar coupon worked on Finishline just now, so i got them, the 2's, 15's, 8-22 are the voids in my collection, since I am close to retiring, figure I hone in on those now, so I can least have least 1 shoe from 1-23

Surprised FNL still pretty much has a FSR, I wonder how these did in stores around my way.

Last edited:
NVM on my phone it wouldnt let me order but on dekstop i can add. gonna cop in a min

who ever wants to 2's from nba.com, add a 99 cent window cling and use this code. $15 off

INTPLAYOFFS

But anyway, did anyone peep that GS, PS and TD were free ship from FNL but you had to pay for men? AND I JUST got off the phone with CS asking about the shipping fee [emoji]128529[/emoji] guess I'll be calling back

Just placed another order for these might as well double up don't see these coming back as quick as other retros.

Back
Top Bottom