the thread about TWOs

Ain't that the truth. Somebody get that kid out of here. All this tomfoolery and shenanigans need to stop!

lol wut. kids really have nothing better to do than spam the niketalk forums these days?
eek.gif

Last edited:
I bet this kids has been spoiled since day one. He was probably on the tit until his late teens.

lol wut. kids really have nothing better to do than spam the niketalk forums these days? :wow:  

You need 300 posts to make a post in the Buy/Sell section if I remember correctly. People doing that is nothing new, most are just way smarter about it than that dude was :lol:

Last edited:
Won raffles at both Eblens in my city. Yeah these sat. But why is the Jordan 2 not a sought after model? This model is probably the most "high-end fashion" looking model in the signature line.

Won raffles at both Eblens in my city. Yeah these sat. But why is the Jordan 2 not a sought after model? This model is probably the most "high-end fashion" looking model in the signature line.
It is kind of weird. I'm sure folks will hype up the "Chicago" just because it has that name. Never really understood those names because Jordan wore those colorways home and away and all of them are really bulls colorways. But yeah Jordan had some of his greatest scoring accomplishments in the 2s. amazes me that it doesn't get more love but I guess you have to either really appreciate the model or appreciate MJ early days. Both are
pimp.gif
 imo

I don't even think there are anymore OG cws of the IIs besides these and the other Chi cw so if the other IIs release I think they will sell much quicker

I don't even think there are anymore OG cws of the IIs besides these and the other Chi cw so if the other IIs release I think they will sell much quicker
there are lows of each and the rare KOs but they are all in the same 2 color schemes

This is true.

Especially this colorway. It's just a clean sneaker to me. Glad I changed my mind on getting these.

Remember I had the CDP version back in 08 quality was meh but boy is this shoe beautiful in this colorway might have to pick these up down the road

Didn't even plan on getting these but after walkin in to my shoe spot at 3:30 and seeing them I couldn't resist. My first 2.

Today offered a glimmer of hope, guys...
Shoes that have historically sat, can still "sit" in stores (at least 1 day) :nerd:
Even though the definition of "SIT" is different now.
Grabbed mine from EB this morning.
Hit some local spots this afternoon to get my daughter some stuff and coulda got another pair easily.
I don't double-up anymore though.
The shoe room looks like an office storage space :smh:

Last edited:
I have been collecting sneakers since 1996 and I never heard of AJKO 2s until today. Guess there's alway something left to learn.

Today offered a glimmer of hope, guys...
Shoes that have historically sat, can still "sit" in stores (at least 1 day) :nerd:
Even though the definition of "SIT" is different now.
Grabbed mine from EB this morning.
Hit some local spots this afternoon to get my daughter some stuff and coulda got another pair easily.
I don't double-up anymore though.
The shoe room looks like an office storage space :smh:

not a glimmer of hope, 2's have never been popular. i only bought them they are a nice clean OG colorway and i got em cheap. i remember them being very bulky but who knows how they will be now.

not surprised these sat for a day, if only every shoe was like this

Back
Top Bottom