the thread about TWOs

Even though I selected my size around 7:59 I still waited in line for 30s or so before it went to cart.  Went back to add another 13 just to gauge some things and I'm still in line for a while now.

Last edited:

um.. NDC went straight thru. lol @ even messin with fnl.
i never have any issues with FNL... i see all the horror stories but i have yet to experience. I have never been able to get anything from any other site... i get to use my 20 off and everything.. 146 shipped ain't bad. 

Just for kicks (and my apologies to any NTers legitimately trying to cop for getting in your way) I tried to add the 2s to cart on Eastbay a moment ago and couldn't get through. Demand seems to be pretty heavy despite my lack of interest, LOL.

2's never had demand to begin with, out of the last ones that supposedly sold out, I've only seen one person with them on, and even that was surprising.

But, I wish every other Jordan sold as slow as these....Or the venoms.

It almost seems like Nike is creating a false waiting in line queue on their site for these.  As if to drive some hype and create the fake appearance of limitedness to some extent.  Waited in line for like almost 30 mins and finally got through on another sz 13.  I dropped it immediately from cart and got back in line for another to see if the same thing happens.

It almost seems like Nike is creating a false waiting in line queue on their site for these.  As if to drive some hype and create the fake appearance of limitedness to some extent.  Waited in line for like almost 30 mins and finally got through on another sz 13.  I dropped it immediately from cart and got back in line for another to see if the same thing happens.
i think that happens too. or it almost seems that way. also i think they'll only make so many available for about 15 mins then make another batch available for 15 mins. bc sometimes i can get straight to cart and others i have to wait. but who knows. it may just be the computer system.

i actually got to add every shoe to cart this morning including the dunks and turbos and had maybe 1 captcha out of all of the shoes.

Well that was uneventful...LOL not like the rest... 
roll.gif

LMFAO I was looking for your channel the other day cause I saw one of your videos before. How weird.

But you really made a video camping for a shoe that no one wants.... You might as well stood outside of a store for them, being the only one in line. 

Back
Top Bottom