the thread about TWOs

Feels good being a 10.5... other than the fact that will be the hardest to get.
Exactly, at least we have a chance though lol.

Can Jordan Brand build some love for the 2s? Let’s see… definitely like 3, maybe 4, color ways that may move fast, or should I say deserve to be a hit. I see Celtics, Crafts, Cool Greys, and maybe Black/Cements doing well.

I used to wonder the same thing then I read somewhere that women are the number 1 consumers in the country in most markets including fashion... It makes sense now.
I can see this to be true, but when it come to sneakers I don’t know, I doubt it.

Come release this may be how things look
00D04D07-F67C-4EDD-9FD2-EEE09DC33DA1.jpeg

This is for the Mars V. These 2s are much better than those but it’s not much love for the 2s. I feel the large women sizes in the Aways sold out due to men buying em.

Definitely seem to be a lot of favor for these though, from reading comments on social media.

Last edited:
I can this to be true, but when it come to sneakers I don’t know, I doubt it.

Come release this may be how things look
00D04D07-F67C-4EDD-9FD2-EEE09DC33DA1.jpeg

This is for the Mars V. These 2s are much better than those but it’s not much love for the 2s. I feel the large women sizes in the Aways sold out due to men buying em.

Definitely seem to be a lot of favor for these though, from reading comments on social media.
You're probably right.. I did want to ask tho, how do 2s fit? Do they run slightly large like 6s? I wear size 11 in all retros except for the 6s, I'm trying to see if I could get away with a 10.5 in 2s.

Easter’s or Crafts? I said they look close to the other Crafts, just a low top take on it. Would make more sense. Outside of the pink nothing really says Easter.

Get the mids for myself and lows for my daughter, on some Freaky Friday mess lol.

Cool Greys will be on my feet!! I was thinking of a grey lace swap but I don’t think it’s needed.

They made the same mistake with those 7s they released last year, I forgot what they were called. Ain't nobody paying $225 for no 7s or 2s. People barely want em for the usual retail :lol:

Back
Top Bottom