the thread about TWOs

Man, no posts about the UNC lows this morning? The way folks were talking, and with the weird distribution, I thought I'd see more in here. I guess it IS still a 2 at the end of the day haha. Got my size 12, and as usual saw that it was the first size to go on most sites.

Man, no posts about the UNC lows this morning? The way folks were talking, and with the weird distribution, I thought I'd see more in here. I guess it IS still a 2 at the end of the day haha. Got my size 12, and as usual saw that it was the first size to go on most sites.
People just don’t care that much about 2s. JB didn’t get the excitement up for them.

I personally love them.

These joints fire had to have em, thinking white or black laces tho.
PXL_20230711_023351967.jpg

These joints fire had to have em, thinking white or black laces tho.
PXL_20230711_023351967.jpg

Damn… that pic made me remember the pair that came out when I was a junior or senior in high school. The very first pair of kicks I ever doubled up on. :smokin

I see that the navy blue is now black, but beggers can’t be choosers. I may have to go ahead and pull the trigger on these and lace swap.

1689051630223.jpeg

Last edited:
Same here. Tried a size 13 and 15 and never would add. Tried desktop then the 13 added, but I been spinning on processing for over 20 minutes now. And you could add the ultimate20 discount on top. I'm thinking that was where the error is coming in at cuz the restock you can't use the 20% off, but these were labeled as you could. When checking out, just kept getting the spinning processing error.

Back
Top Bottom