The Timepiece Thread vol: READ THE 1st POST!!!

they can figure it out

they pay millions on research and development of their watches

yea.. i dont get it.. i mean i've seen that said, about it being a diving feature.. but still that's one of the things i love about my hulk

really wish they would incorporate it on the GMT as that will probably be my next watch.. i've moved on from the skydweller.. now it's either the batman or the new pepsi with the jubilee bracelet

Yeah I guess it's a case of how much adjustability you really need on any given day. Living in the UK I don't really touch the glidelock unless I'm going to bed (I sleep with my watch on)

i just like that you can slightly adjust things.. only time i notice i really need to use it though is when i travel, so would think that would be an incentive to use the glidelock more on the GMT

It definitely would be useful to a lot of people but Rolex seems to move at a glacial pace when it comes to modernisation/making changes.

yea.. it's just so easy.. and then the extension on the regular ones seems like such a big jump.. and sliding the slight pins is a chore

Yeah I'm lucky as I have 114060 so no worries for me.

Random question... Can anyone recognise what Mal wears on the Joe Budden podcast? Supposedly he's wearing a rolex but I can't place it.

cartier just quietly dropped a navy gradient dialed santos

santos blue.png

santos blue.2.jpg

2019 starting off strong with these new watches for SIHH

IWC bronze pilot - 36mm no date
iwcrake.jpg

50 fathoms titanium
50tita1.jpg

jlc master ultra thin moon enamel

19jlcmoon1.jpg

19jlcmoon5.jpg

19jlcmoon4.jpg

panerai submersible chrono guillaume néry
opnery7.jpg

ulysse nardin diver 42
undiver42a.jpg
undiver42b.jpg

not a fan but some here love camo... aproo camo
19camoap.jpg
19camoap1.jpg
19camoap2.jpg

more of a wishlist since the only thing for certain is a new movement replacing models that still has the old ones but i want a ss coke but then again i don't want it with the pink-ish red ceramic

more skydweller ss dial options, maybe a platinum offering (?)

new colored sub in ss (hoping for a no date version)

$6850 and comes with an extra strap

the medium sized is $6250 but doesn't come in blue

49491338_2177286889186497_6912158646292077227_n.jpg

47690581_144469293211317_2555796176825531224_n.jpg

more of a wishlist since the only thing for certain is a new movement replacing models that still has the old ones but i want a ss coke but then again i don't want it with the pink-ish red ceramic

more skydweller ss dial options, maybe a platinum offering (?)

new colored sub in ss (hoping for a no date version)
What colour were you thinking??

maybe the blue that's offered in white gold?

i don't think they've ever give the no date a colored dial so anything would be a big surprise

id love a rodhium or silver dial

a clean white dial would be amazing!

the grand seiko SBGX115 looks incredible
Grand-Seiko-Quartz-Diver-SBGX117-SBGX115-aBlogtoWatch-7.jpg

Grand-Seiko-Quartz-Diver-SBGX117-SBGX115-aBlogtoWatch-19.jpg

maybe the blue that's offered in white gold?

i don't think they've ever give the no date a colored dial so anything would be a big surprise

id love a rodhium or silver dial

a clean white dial would be amazing!

the grand seiko SBGX115 looks incredible
Grand-Seiko-Quartz-Diver-SBGX117-SBGX115-aBlogtoWatch-7.jpg

Grand-Seiko-Quartz-Diver-SBGX117-SBGX115-aBlogtoWatch-19.jpg

Cool. I think it would be good if we could get a white dial submariner after looking at that seiko.

Back
Top Bottom