The Timepiece Thread vol: READ THE 1st POST!!!

interested to see these on wrist
L1270229.jpg
L1270231.jpg
Rolex-Submariner-No-Date-124060-watch-1-1024x1022.jpg
Rolex-Submariner-126619LB-green-watch-2.jpg
Rolex-Submariner-126610LV-green-watch-4-1024x913.jpg

Last edited:
Agreed. I was super excited about the blue but that shot is meh.
Something about it doesn’t look cohesive. Maybe it’s the shade of blue used? The green one actually looks better there, however.

Rolex needs better representation when modeling their pieces. My skin tone is no where that person's and in return can make a watch look smaller or bigger depending on the color of the dial.

Rolex needs better representation when modeling their pieces. My skin tone is no where that person's and in return can make a watch look smaller or bigger depending on the color of the dial.
Then when you see someone posting pics of watches on the gram its usually on some hairy *** armed dude

Honestly my favorite colorway.
agree, don't quite like how they doubled up on the dashes/sticks at 3-6-9, do any NTers know why this is done? I prefer when they're all a single mark but I'm sure there's a reason it's done that way?

they do it to change things up, really no logic unless they want to say it makes it easier to identify which is 3-6-9

its also copied from the op36

The 39mm wore like 39mm on me :lol: so this dude saying the 41 wears like 39/40mm is nutzo.

I have a 7”+ wrist too. And them lugs not looking too short.

They don’t look noticeable larger. That green is :pimp:

Probably have to get the lady one of the OPs to move up the “list”:rolleyes
According to Wei Koh in that revolution watch video i posted they got some calipers out after the rolex officials left the room and measured the pieces and the maxi case was 40.2/40.3 whereas the new one is 40.53 so when rounded up 41mm. If this is the case its 0.2/0.3+mms which ain't much at all.

Excited to see these new Rolex's in person! Visited my AD, he was trying to sell me on a Sky Dweller, but this Day-Date caught my eye. I want this Day-Date in Gold, one day. The Black GMT might be my favorite watch.

IMG_0521.jpg

IMG_0525.jpg

How much for the black GMT? Looking for one myself.

I can’t get with the colors on the new OP but the silver dial is quite nice.

Back
Top Bottom