The Timepiece Thread vol: READ THE 1st POST!!!

the new 37mm RO in light blue is so nice but that 2tones nice too, i wonder if my allocation moves over to the new ref?

ap_1-1_DI_Final02-scaled.jpg

ap_11-1_DI_Final02.jpeg

L1310383.jpeg

DSCF1262.jpeg

DSCF1254.jpg

DSCF1317.jpeg

Interesting they took the logo away.

just on the 37mm, i figure theyre trying to align it more with the code with the cleaner dial

i like it that they remove the word automatic but wish that they did keep the "AP"

but the jumbo still has the same logo

hero_jumbo_steel.jpg

damn

stays safe out there watchfam

Shocking moment male nurse's Rolex is stolen off his wrist by two men at gunpoint after his car was rear-ended in traffic in Los Angeles in broad daylight​

• A Los Angeles man, identified only as Pavlo, was driving through the city's Sherman Oaks neighborhood Monday afternoon when he was rear-ended
  • When he got out to inspect the damage, he said he was ambushed by two men at gunpoint, who demanded his pricy watch
  • His cellphone recorded the chilling scene, which happened about 1.30 pm at a busy intersection
  • The man said he believes he may have been targeted because he was driving with his left arm out the window, which made his Rolex visible to the bandits
  • Police said Thursday that the thieves remained on the loose

My mom was saying LA has been awful - every other day she is reading about this. Was just there and she asked me not to bring ANY watch.

Stay safe.

i never thought id ever think twice about getting out of a car after an accident but sh*t is crazy

after a purchase and on my drive home, im usually always looking behind and figured one i get on the car and the freeway that im good because and on the 5 freeway i can usually weave in and out through the crazy traffic that its kind of hard to tail someone

now i got to be worried about a possible car accident as a heist, like damn, do we got to carry something now and point that sh*t at the other car before you get out?

insane world we living at right now

My mom was saying LA has been awful - every other day she is reading about this. Was just there and she asked me not to bring ANY watch.

Stay safe.
Goons are about to eat at the Super Bowl. They'll be parked right next to LAX...

Interested to see how you guys feel about this...

If attending an event like a family wedding, reunion, house party, do you reach for something you don't think anyone else will have on, or are you totally cool knowing there's a high likelihood multiple friends/family will be wearing the same watch?

Think about a Sub/Speedy/Monaco for example; great watches, very recognizable, but not very unique.

I'll admit I don't really want to wear something I think others are going to be wearing at the same event. Kind of like sneakers in that sense.

How y'all feel?

Makes sense. For me it takes some of the je ne said pas away if several people are rocking the same thing. Certainly doesn't take away from quality and of course appreciate the taste those folks have, but it gives me a little pause as to whether I'd wear it to that event.

think AP prices are skyrocketing now too. cheapest 15400 black dial i see is now $48k and after that is $52.5k and $53.5k.

AP is definitely going to keep going up but just not at the same rate as rolex and pp

a lot of the AP they just discontinued are likely gon’ make a jump, for example the new 37mm removed the logo so the older ones with the logo is gon be more desirable to some

but then the 2022 productions ROs are going to have that “50” on the rotor and then back to the regular rotors in 2023 and forward so those are going to be sought after too

they know what theyre doing

My pops was telling me about a private birthday party he went to in a resort. It was just a lot of businessmen and it was all Richard Millie’s and he was wearing his everyday ss 5711.One guy talked to him and said if you join us you’ll be in a RM by next year . :lol:

Back
Top Bottom