The Timepiece Thread vol: READ THE 1st POST!!!

Agreed, it'll just lead to confusion as to wether or not the watch is SS/PM. I'm for subtle changes but this will lead to confusion IMO.

Stealth wealth. Perfectly in line with Patek's customer base.

Not too thrilled about the move to 41, but the 40mm Nautilus doesn't wear terribly big so I suspect the increase in size will be negligible at best.

This is the star of the show, however: https://www.patek.com/en/collection/grand-complications/5204G-001

Ended up going with the light blue PRX. Glad I did. The dial color is more subtle which I like. I’m sure it will vary according to the light its exposed to.

C5B400A9-368A-48DA-B9F6-330BC1F111F3.jpeg

its the platinum case that hurts it, might be difficult to polish that to zaratzu finishing?

there’s easily 10-20 watches i rather get before the GS for that price though

For that price, i rather get a Credor, or this vintage AP

Screen Shot 2022-10-22 at 17.11.53 PM.png

Screen Shot 2022-10-22 at 17.12.15 PM.png

Too be honest, im more attracted to more vintage watches nowadays. The rarity, size and price/value of new watches nowadays is getting too crazy. Yen is down, perfect time for me to stock up on vintage.

I’m stuck between the no date sub and the black bezel gmt…

something about that green hand and text makes me want the gmt more.

personally, i wouldn't get the black GMT, unless you actually travel like that. to ME, its just a sub with an extra hand. i'd even go as far as saying you should get a jubilee GMT and then get a sub if both are feasible now or in the future, just to differentiate them a bit more.

personally, i wouldn't get the black GMT, unless you actually travel like that. to ME, its just a sub with an extra hand. i'd even go as far as saying you should get a jubilee GMT and then get a sub if both are feasible now or in the future, just to differentiate them a bit more.

I don’t be diving like that though so functionality wise I don’t think it matters.

The one benefit of the sub though is the newer movement and longer power reserve since the black bezel gmt is discontinued.

I’ll make my decision when I see them both in person though.

Back
Top Bottom