The Timepiece Thread vol: READ THE 1st POST!!!

Liked the White faced OP but barely get much used out of any of my Automatics due to not wearing a watch everyday (work issues - contamination etc).

Between the BLNR, khaki, Apple Watch, and Q Pepsi I probably don’t need another one but it’ll satisfy the want for a white faced watch at the moment.

Just peeled for the Hodinkee x Times Q...

All these times I’ve passed in the Q, I had to have this one.

Same. People on IG kept knocking it for being quartz, but its not like the 'Q' stands for mechanical. The design is clean and I love the no day-date. For $206 ($189 + NY tax), the same price as a pair of Jordans or whatever, its a no-brainer for anyone interested.

its pretty much the automatic version of the Q on a slightly bigger case

A sloppy bigger case at that - they increased the bezel thickness instead of the dial itself.

1602619860201.png

Last edited:
Same. People on IG kept knocking it for being quartz, but its not like the 'Q' stands for mechanical. The design is clean and I love the no day-date. For $206 ($189 + NY tax), the same price as a pair of Jordans or whatever, its a no-brainer for anyone interested.

Man! One of my favorite watches and most worn is my vintage Seiko in quartz... it loses less than 30 seconds a year. The fact I can pick it up anytime and go, is appreciated.

A sloppy bigger case at that - they increased the bezel thickness instead of the dial itself.

1602619860201.png

ended up buying it because someone posted here and i saw it and that it was the 38mm version which fits my wrist better

no date is great too since i love symmetry though the watch should have been cheaper with the no-date movement but its that hodinkee tax

holy sh*t thats quick, mine comes next week but then again im socal and its coming from nj

holy sh*t thats quick, mine comes next week but then again im socal and its coming from nj
Dial is a little smaller than I would’ve liked, but in fairness I’m wearing the KITH G-Shock right now which makes the scale disproportional. Still feels smaller than the 38mm it was advertised to be. Might be the smallest dial
I own now.

ive never cared for fauxtina but the A384 revival is one of the better watch retros by any brand.
I'd love to own a vintage Cover Girl one day.

Just picked up this up over the weekend from the local AD. I've been looking for this for a little over a year. It'll go well with my Daytona. No other stainless steel in the cases except for a Deepsea. They said they haven't received any of the new Rolex models yet.

Attachments

• 20201019_084838.jpg
    20201019_084838.jpg
    211.6 KB · Views: 134
  • 20201019_084852.jpg
    20201019_084852.jpg
    366.7 KB · Views: 130
Back
Top Bottom