The Timepiece Thread vol: READ THE 1st POST!!!

for today. BB steel on a black Crafter Blue

79BE499C-A2C4-4FC7-AED2-77AB8E947AD0.jpeg

I get it's not a Rolex but that dial is 🔥

gs are the best when it comes to dial but i wish they didnt print 80 hours on there

i love gs but it has become like the watch hypebeasts “favorite“ in an annoying way and its funny that for youtubers, they got to always title it being related to rolex for clickbait which to me just means you dont believe enough in what you’re saying and just want them views if you always got to reference rolex :lol:

im honestly more excited/curious about what iwc has been teasing

it's a re release of IWC 3705 with Hodinkee.
39mm ceramic chrono - an icon from the early 90s

10% chance they pull a fast one and go 3706

39mm is perfect but hodinkee? f’ that

case does look a bit thick though but man its probably gon be impossible to get

ive put my safe under my bed so i can say i sleep with my watches...

:lol:

but in all seriousness... at least we dont have a watch tan anymore

best wishes

enjoy your birthday

hope the cake tastes as good as it looks... oh and nice watch too

i also just got to say, if you havent already you guys have to check them out in person, these watches looks so much better in person especially the speedy

i really didnt care much for it before, like 10 to maybe 15 years ago, its overall design was very good but it did look dull and dated in pics

back in college a dude sat next to me and a slight glint of the speedy caught my eye and its insane how that perception flipped, it looked stunning in person and you can see the dial details and all the recess and grooves

so i highly suggest you guys check these watches out in person when things are safer and/or back to normal

Back
Top Bottom