The titanic vol. lost

They said Rush (Dude in video) is/was a direct descendent of folks who signed the Declaration of Independence.

72360243-12218263-Banging_sounds_have_been_detected_in_the_massive_search_for_the_-a-4_1687348...jpg

First hearing of the story I say to myself That the submersible probably went through an X-point or Portal.

Today I find out......."With no GPS underwater, the submersible is only guided by text messages from the surface ship".

How in TF is that the tech on a $250k per seat ride?

Wondering why they didn’t alcontact this guy to help but then I remembered he’s going to play another character.
IMG_3904.jpeg

I saw with my own eyes the same news anchors and tv pundits talking about "reckless illegals" regarding the Mediterranean disaster call them "brave and passionate adventurers".

Serious - was this Fox News :lol:

In the age of technology we're in, these billionaires could easily gain access to a VR experience that makes them feel like they're underwater looking at the Titanic with realistic sounds and everything.
I'm saying.

Go play Subnautica or something.
Oxygen about to run out in 7 hours

Submarine should have had a tether to reel it back up if something went wrong
I addressed this earlier.

I've worked with electric motor cables for tiny industrial machines (say, the footprint of a desk). 30m of that **** could cost you anywhere between $2.5k-4k, and those are not sturdy enough to withstand ocean currents. Running 4000m of cable will easily cost more than a single ticket on this thing + additional stuff (mainly BIG boat + adequately sized reeling mechanism).

It just isn't practical or cheap. They'd have to charge millions for a ride in order to make money.

Damn, I hope they had a painless death vs suffocating in there.
Pretty sure it was painless. They probably all went to sleep from elevated co2 levels before the o2 ran out.

Reactions: HIM
at least prices will be cheap now. $100-$500 and im down. oceangate gotta make up the million+ to pay for the search and rescue mission somehow :lol:

Debris is 'landing frame and rear cover from sub', expert says​

A rescue expert says the debris found in the search for Titan was "a landing frame and a rear cover from the submersible".

David Mearns, who is friends with two of the passengers on board Titan, says he is part of a WhatsApp group involving The Explorers Club.

Mr Mearns told Sky News the president of the club, who is "directly connected" to the ships on the site, said to the group: "It was a landing frame and a rear cover from the submersible."

Mr Mearns says: "Again this is an unconventional submarine, that rear cover is the pointy end of it and the landing frame is the little frame that it seems to sit on."

He says this confirms that it is the submersible.

So with the only person that can be held liable now passed, they have to go after whatever he left behind right? Or because he had no license or regulations, and they signed a waiver no one can be held liable? Not sure how it works…

These idiots trusted a random dude with the journey to one of the most dangerous parts in our world

I wouldn’t trust that dude with a sub to the bottom of my nearby pond

I saw with my own eyes the same news anchors and tv pundits talking about "reckless illegals" regarding the Mediterranean disaster call them "brave and passionate adventurers".

Objectively speaking, if you wanna say they were brave and passionate adventurers they really arent wrong. They just missing the stupid part. I dont know anything about the other situation to comment but just from reading small talk about it here the fact they are focusing on them being “illegal” as opposed to just people dieing from a capsizing boat tells me enough.

Edit:

That capsizing story is all types of ****** up. The Greek Coast Guard watched the boat sink and didnt do anything cause of their stance on illegal immigrants? :sick: :smh: This should be much larger news, thats criminal.

Back
Top Bottom