The Top 10 most overrated foods lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Discuss whether you agree or disagree or what food should be added?

Overrated Foods

Today I would like to talk about foods that are overrated. Before you jump all over my **** about these items let me explain. I’m not saying these foods are bad. In fact most of these foods are good. The problem is these foods don’t live up to the hype. Kinda like anal. You think it’s gonna be cool before you get into it, but it’s a really ****** time.

The Philadelphia Cheesesteak

Shaved steak, ****** roll, and processed cheese *******. 3 basic ingredients and this soggy ****-stack thinks it deserves to be the food icon of the city of brotherly love. I don’t care if it’s from Tanya Lukes or Jenny Geno’s this sandwich is the Tim Tebow of the sandwich world. A big pile of **** off. I know some of you are probably saying “no way man, come to Philly I’ll show you. I have the best cheesesteak spot right down the road from me” and that is where you are wrong. What you have down the street from you is an establishment so far up its own *** it can’t even come up with a good menu item.

Sushi

How can you tell someone has eaten some sushi? Just wait they’ll ******’ tell you. Sushi is like the MacBook of the food world. If someone has had some, you’ll be the first to ******’ know. Don’t get me wrong, I love some sushi. The real problem here is that the sushi **** has been jerked a little to hard over the years. There used to be a time when sushi was viewed as a fine food. A food that most peoples pallets wouldn’t appreciate. Now there’s a sushi joint on every block and my news feed looks like a ******’ fish market. If you eat a piece of sushi smothered in soy sauce and wasabi it doesn’t make you a sushi lover. It makes you a ****** ******.

Lobster

You can put a $80 price tag on a turd it’s still a ******’ turd. Lobster got it’s start as prison food which makes sense to me because that’s what it tastes like….and the lobster roll is no better so don’t even ******’ think about it. This crummy crustacean is the Dyson Vacuum of the sea **** floor. A bottom feeder. 110% of the time when the animal you are eating spent it’s life eating trash, that **** will taste like trash. What do you think would happened if cows spent their day eating cow ****? I’ll tell you what would happen. We wouldn’t have a Red Robin that’s for sure. Which leads me to my next overrated food **** fest….

Red Robin

Bottomless steak fries. The one good thing about bottomless steak fries is **** bottomless steak fries. The burgers. I don’t know too much about the burgers. I’ve been twice and both times I should have ****** my way off across the parking lot to eat at Petco. Gourmet burgers my asspipe. Just because you put guacamole and onion strings on a burger doesn’t make that **** gourmet. It makes it gour******. I’d rather eat a chickpea burger with Jullian Michaels than even smell an A1 Peppercorn **** factory.

Chocolate Covered Strawberries

Nothing positive to say about these **** turds. Strawberries alone are overrated as ****. They are usually bitter and don’t taste anything like you want them to taste. I’m not sure why these things are a huge around Valentines Day. Nothin’ to love about these ******’ things.

Coffee

**** coffee. Every person that drinks coffee thinks they’re some sort of coffee ******’ go hard. They really think they know a good cup of jo. Coffee sucks and it tastes like 3 bags of **** stuffed into 1 bag of ****, which is why most of you dump 16 sugars and 3 cups of milk in it. You’re taking coffee and turning it into a milkshake. Congratulations, blow me.

Mac n’ Cheese

Mac n’ cheese is delicious. Cheesy, gooey, melty…what’s not to be loved? The issue here is that everyone’s got a recipe and all those recipes are ****. Don’t jerk off your grandmother and try and tell me she has the best Mac n’ cheese in the world, because your grandmother is an old **** factory. Let me guess….she toasts up some bread crumbs, sprinkles it over a tray of **** noodles, some garbage cheddar cheese, and thinks she’s Rachael ******’ Ray. Good Mac takes time. It takes multiple cheeses. Good Mac should taste better cold than warm. If you taste your Mac cold and it tastes like a wet fart, your Mac is ******.

Hawaiian Pizza

I’m not really sure why a pizza with ham, pineapple, and bacon is called a Hawaiian pizza. Most of these ingredients first showed up in this world in Europe, and last time I checked…Hawaii was no where near the **** there. This hate can actually spread to multiple pizza types. Buffalo chicken, cheeseburger, ******’ chicken broccoli Alfredo….**** all that noise. Whatever happened to a little cheese, some sauce, some meat, and a veggie or two? Keep the fruit on the ******’ tree. Another thing, stop making pizza crust out of cauliflower. Saying the words “healthy pizza” is basically the same as saying “a good rape”.

Lasagna

I’m not really sure if there is that much hype behind lasagna, but **** lasagna. I mean it’s good and ****, but **** this over-the-top cake made out of noodles and sauce.

Buffalo Wings

Let’s end this list with a real ******’ downer. Buffalo Wings. **** ton of hype here. The wing **** has officially been jerked dry. The biggest problem with Buffalo Wings….is everything. ****** chicken wing, usually over fried, tossed in some store bought buffalo sauce served up with some **** **** factory bottled blue cheese. Yeah some places go the extra mile and make their own sauce and dip, but they’re the1% and they don’t count. 10 cent wing night? **** 10 cent wing night. You know why the wings coast 10 cents? Because they usually ******’ suck. Don’t get me wrong love some wings. Give me 8 of these bad boys and a decent blue cheese and I’m cool as **** with it, but I’m not gonna drive to Buffalo to suck the blue cheese man pipe dry over them. I will give credit to those who offer a **** ton of house sauces and dips, but the rest of you cooking up ****** frozen wings tossed in Franks Red Hot can go **** a Buffalo butt.

This concludes my list of overrated foods. Did I miss something? Is there a food out there that although may be delicious, has to much ******’ hype behind it? Hit me up I want to hear about that ****.

i eat to live, not live to eat...i blend everything and save my body the energy of converting the solid food into liquid

As you see Chicken Over Rice with the white sauce shall reign supreme as the best eat possible

Last edited:
I disagree with the sushi except . Well that doesn't apply to my area anyway. No one seems to over hype sushi or pretend to be a sushi lover here. What I feel should be added to the list is Chipotle.

U gotta get philly cheesteak coffee wings off that list now..everything else is ehh

I don't like Pho or raw Sushi. Not a big fan of Carne Asada fries either because the fries gets soggy and mushy.

Oh pee you dont like red robins? Lol i feel u. Its aite sumtimes.
Me personally i like most of that stuff 8)
I really do love good sushi tho :smile:

you know who also likes most of that stuff?

These people

hGe0cVY.png

View media item 1623787

Are You rich op?
You like fois grois on your pizza shipped in from italy?
The maid burn the crust on your lasagna?
You aint like the 300$ sushi in shabooya?
Sick of going to starbucks?

Born wit a silver spoon in ya mouf?
U think a lil kid starving in india or africa is gonna turn down sum lobster...sum lasagna. .....some ************ Hawaiian bbq chicken pizza....sum got damb buffalo wimgs wit ranch saws....

Some people pray b4 they eat anything.

Overrated huh.

Last edited:
Roughly one third of the food produced in the world for human consumption every year — approximately 1.3 billion tonnes — gets lost or wasted. Every year, consumers in rich countries waste almost as much food (222 million tonnes) as the entire net food production of sub-Saharan Africa (230 million tonnes).

I disagree with the sushi except . Well that doesn't apply to my area anyway. No one seems to over hype sushi or pretend to be a sushi lover here. What I feel should be added to the list is Chipotle.
you right about Chipotle the fake healthy fast food actually have believing they eating healthy I'm add it

:rofl:

My dude OP wrote that like it was Stand Up Open Mic night at the local lounge down the way.

"How ya'll doin tonight? Anybody in here like mustard ... my mans in the front right here like mustard, just look at his girl. He clearly has horrible taste."

U gotta get philly cheesteak coffee wings off that list now..everything else is ehh
The use of commas is necessary. 
laugh.gif

I don't really rock with mac n cheese like that either. When I tell people I don't care for it they act is if it's paramount for survival lol. 

fried chicken , (actually most southern style cooking is highly overrated) . all that grease is unnecessary , plus the bones, i like my chicken boneless. The worst part is that fried top layer of skin. 
mean.gif
 you just eating grease. 

hot dogs-ground up parts from different animals. 
sick.gif

ground beef- its disgusting, has that pink slime in it. burgers are so overrated.

give me a good grilled chicken sandwich or a grilled cheese sandwich over a burger any day. 

most national chain restaurants are overrated. olive garden , red lobster , applebees, chilis. most of that stuff taste like it was microwaved. 

turkey on thanksgiving -easily the most overrated "american"food .

its super dry  and has a  nasty after taste. People will say " you not cooking it correctly". nah turkey is overrated .which is why you gotta throw cranberry sauce and/or gravy to cover up the taste. 

good list tho op even tho i like sushi and lasagna .everything else i could go without. 

Last edited:
fried chicken , (actually most southern style cooking is highly overrated) . all that grease is unnecessary , plus the bones, i like my chicken boneless. The worst part is that fried top layer of skin. :smh:  you just eating grease. 

hot dogs-ground up parts from different animals. :x

ground beef- its disgusting, has that pink slime in it. burgers are so overrated.
give me a good grilled chicken sandwich or a grilled cheese sandwich over a burger any day. 

most national chain restaurants are overrated. olive garden , red lobster , applebees, chilis. most of that stuff taste like it was microwaved. 

turkey on thanksgiving -easily the most overrated "american"food .
its super dry  and has a  nasty after taste. People will say " you not cooking it correctly". nah turkey is overrated .which is why you gotta throw cranberry sauce and/or gravy to cover up the taste. 

good list tho op even tho i like sushi and lasagna .everything else i could go without. 
lol man your list is good

I agree with you on everything
Soul Food is in just high fat and high sodium not my thing

Don't even get me started on national chain restaurants people actually talk them places up they going somewhere nice lol

Turkey its a reason why people always putting gravy or hot sauce on it you can do whatever you want to a turkey it will rarely have any flavor of its own

I'm add subway too because me and homeboy went to the gym yesterday after the gym. We stop at subway talk about cardboard on bread no matter what I add to my sub it always taste the same and because Jared actually had people thinking eating subway everyday will make you lose weight. Like a footlong of bread going make you lose fat fast lol

Fixed

[quote name="sckid20" url="/t/631222/the-top-10-most-overrated-foods-lol#post_23758977]

You rich op? Ha?
You like fois grois on your pizza shipped in from italy?Ha?
The maid burn the crust on your lasagna?Ha?
You aint like the 300$ sushi in shabooya? Ha?
Sick of going to starbucks?Ha

Born wit a silver spoon in ya mouf?Ha?
U think a lil kid starving in india or africa is gonna turn down sum lobster? Ha?...sum lasagnaHa?. .....some ************ Hawaiian bbq chicken pizza.Ha?...sum got damb buffalo wimgs wit ranch saws Ha

****************[/quote]
2_nola.jpg

but seriously though OP, just be happy you have food to eat

The use of commas is necessary. :lol:

I don't really rock with mac n cheese like that either. When I tell people I don't care for it they act is if it's paramount for survival lol. 

Grammar police

Excuse my laziness while posting from my iPhone 6

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom