The Top 10 most overrated foods lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
in n out is def overrated. i do like the grilled cheese sandwiches but people act likes its great , nah . the fries are super wack, whats so good about it ?

chipotle,very mediocre. mexican subway is what it is.

i can make way better burritos and tacos at  home. 
Lmao at sushi being "hipster grub"...

You are ignorant as hell
laugh.gif
 at hipster food.

i liked sushi before it was popular. 

Last edited:
Lmao at sushi being "hipster grub"...

You are ignorant as hell

:rofl: You so know it's true.

**** sushi b. Hate that ****.

Every time I ate sushi it was because I was invited and pressured into it.

Whole time I would always have to force that **** down.

Cats been eatin sushi since the 8th century lol

So you're going to tell me that the influx of sushi consumption amongst millennials has nothing to it being fad-ish?

Sushi was not poppin' like this in the 90s anywhere but big cities.

Now everyone swear they love sushi.

Lettuce be cereal, it's always a good look to take a broad to a poppin' sushi spot.

Last edited:
I mean yeah i agree sum people eat it cuz its a fad but those people eventually stop.

Theres literally a billion people that eat it.

I get that people dont like it i know alot of people who don't but sushi been around for a WHILE.

I mean people like different things thats obvious.

I don't think its overrated or underrated its just wat it is.

Last edited:
I mean yeah i agree sum people eat it cuz its a fad but those people eventually stop.

I get that people dont like it i know alot of people who don't but sushi been around for a WHILE.

I mean people like different things lol thats obvious.

:rolleyes And a ton of people "like" things or acquire certain tastes for ulterior motives.

There's no shortage of "I'm going to try Sushi and I'm going to like it" types running around.

People who want to eat certain things because they just want to stunt for this IG generation.

It's a fad, just like everyone is a foodie for IG.

And ya'll know it.

/Debate

I mean people like different things thats obvious.

I don't think its overrated or underrated its just wat it is.
this.  

it may be a fad to you because you just started noticing it but calling it hipster food is just asinine.  

thats like calling chicken and waffle spots hipster food because that is popping up everywhere too.  

Oh pee you dont like red robins? Lol i feel u. Its aite sumtimes.
Me personally i like most of that stuff 8)
I really do love good sushi tho :smile:

you know who also likes most of that stuff?

These people

hGe0cVY.png

View media item 1623787

Are You rich op?
You like fois grois on your pizza shipped in from italy?
The maid burn the crust on your lasagna?
You aint like the 300$ sushi in shabooya?
Sick of going to starbucks?

Born wit a silver spoon in ya mouf?
U think a lil kid starving in india or africa is gonna turn down sum lobster...sum lasagna. .....some ************ Hawaiian bbq chicken pizza....sum got damb buffalo wimgs wit ranch saws....

Some people pray b4 they eat anything.

Overrated huh.

Wowzas

in n out...can't be legit fast food with **** fries, man. the burgers are solid, but those fries...god awful

this.  
it may be a fad to you because you just started noticing it but calling it hipster food is just asinine.  

thats like calling chicken and waffle spots hipster food because that is popping up everywhere too.  

chicken and waffles have been a staple of west coast/los angeles culture for a while.

I ain't eat chicken and waffles not one damn time 'til I came out to the southwest (AZ).

And I enjoyed it, thoroughly.

But It is definitely a hipster food because it's popping up all over, especially in places with a greater concentration of hipsters.

Just look at most of these new restaurant owners that specialize in chicken and waffles, they're not your auntie fam, they're white hipsters.

again /debate.

in n out...can't be legit fast food with **** fries, man. the burgers are solid, but those fries...god awful

yeah, the other day I had in-n-out and I asked for animal style.

they ended up giving me regular *** non-animal style fries.

I was in a rush and they didn't charge me for the animal fries so I took my L and kept it pushing.

Got to eating them man....Lets just say I had to improv a monkey style burger in order for those fries to go.

Because by themselves man.......They do kind've suck.

I mean appreciate that they're made in house, and that they're fresh, not frozen. But man they could def season them up or something.

I'll agree In-n-Out is kinda overrated, but enough with the pizza slander :smh:

Never liked mac n cheese. Ish tastes nasty

When I was in college, I used to do catering and after every shift we would throw away alot of food that was untouched. I asked why we didn't donate it and somebody told me they didn't want to risk gettimg sued if someone ate it and got sick :smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom