The top 10 power forwards of the last decade VOL. LOL WUT

Originally Posted by Clutchshooter

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Webber ahead of Dirk, lulz.
Webber has 27 ppg, 13 reb and 5 ast with 2 blocks and almost 2 steals for career highs.

Nowitzki has 26 ppg, 9 reb, and 2 ast with 1.5 blocks and a steal for career highs.

probably give the edge to dirk because frankly he is and was a dynamic new breed of foward who's skillset/size combo create all sorts of problems for opposing teams.

but no he doesn't produce on the level of webber in his prime.

and to quote, 'lulz' at it is preposterous.
Since when do career-highs matter? You give the edge to Dirk over someone like Webber because he's been an elite player virtually the entiredecade, same with KG, same with Tim. All three have success to some extent with their teams, Dirk carried his team to the finals once, 9 straight50-win/playoffs, KG won with the C's, TD needs no explanation.

At one time, yeah sure Webber was better, but Kobe Bryant was better than Michael Jordan when MJ was a Wizard, what's that have to do with anything?Nothing, really.

Putting Webber ahead of Dirk is really sketchy in my opinion, he took his team as far as the WCF, which is cool and all, but his teams were pretty damn good,and his stats were good, but look at Playoff #s, and I'm pretty sure Dirk would be ahead on most important factors each year except for assists, Iwon't say that Dirk passed better than Webber, because Webber was DAMN good. I'm all for moving Webber up the list, but up into the top 3? No thanks.

Back
Top Bottom