The U.S. Agrees, iPhone is NOT most popular phone

I still love my iPhone, always & forever.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Da R Entertainment

Originally Posted by swyftdahoe

Originally Posted by snow pl0w

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

Iphone is the most popular phone for people under 25.

Look at NT demographics.

/thread.
Blackberry = corporate america. At the firm I co-op at, they hand out blackberry's like pencils and paper lol.

Qft, my employer let's every employee grip up to 3 BlackBerries per year- even if they don't need a new one. Makes it funny to see people think they're doing it with their bb in their hand at all times..yea you're doing it bbming your other unemployed friends all day. Lol. Put your no data having prepaid blackberry in your pocket--youre not impressing anyone--a bb doesn't mean you have an important job (anymore).

lol Just because your BB doesn't impress people anymore, you don't have to be so salty.. It's just a damn phone..

Once again QFT. People seriously equate status with a phone
laugh.gif
I've met some cats with crazy money with the simplest phone. It's all about what works for you.

You guys are struggling with reading comprehension; because I wasn't refering to me when questioning the status of the BlackBerry. I personally only ownone because work bought it for me- it's really nothing special. I'm refering to a lot of the kids that simply purchased the device because THEY thoughtthere was some pseudo status associated with owning a bb. I'm a blackberry user and I think an iPhone is a much more useful device. Is there really anydebate? Besides the lack of qwerty keypad, and bbm the iPhone matches or trumps a bb in every other dept. I personally find bbm annoying and a lot of peopleprefer the touchpad...

BS...most widely carried does not equal most popular. You can get the blackberry curve on just about any carrier. Iphone, you can only get under AT&T(spare me the spiel about unlocking, because the average phone user won't even entertain something like that). I guarantee that if tomorrow the iPhone wason every carrier they would have 5x more handsets in circulation than any other phone to date. Im sure that there are tons of people under contract who arerocking with a Curve but really want the iphone but have to wait for their contract to expire. I'm sure there are also just as many teenagers on theirparents' t-mobile or verizon account who would love more than anything to have the iphone but can't do so because mommy won't switch the wholefamily's plan just for that reason. Lastly, I'd bet that blackberry's deep infiltration into the corporate world skews the numbers a great deal.

Look at NT demographics.

/thread.
Blackberry = corporate america. At the firm I co-op at, they hand out blackberry's like pencils and paper lol.

Qft, my employer let's every employee grip up to 3 BlackBerries per year- even if they don't need a new one. Makes it funny to see people think they're doing it with their bb in their hand at all times..yea you're doing it bbming your other unemployed friends all day. Lol. Put your no data having prepaid blackberry in your pocket--youre not impressing anyone--a bb doesn't mean you have an important job (anymore).

lol Just because your BB doesn't impress people anymore, you don't have to be so salty.. It's just a damn phone..

laugh.gif
I've met some cats with crazy money with the simplest phone. It's all about what works for you.

You guys are struggling with reading comprehension; because I wasn't refering to me when questioning the status of the BlackBerry. I personally only own one because work bought it for me- it's really nothing special. I'm refering to a lot of the kids that simply purchased the device because THEY thought there was some pseudo status associated with owning a bb. I'm a blackberry user and I think an iPhone is a much more useful device. Is there really any debate? Besides the lack of qwerty keypad, and bbm the iPhone matches or trumps a bb in every other dept. I personally find bbm annoying and a lot of people prefer the touchpad...

Just so everyone is clear I have a BB. I played with my friends' iPhones and hate them. IMO they are just annoying and the data on them are just notas fast as my BB. If iPhone would come to Sprint, I wouldnt wait in line and drop unesscary money for one. I would wait for the BB Niagra to release. Nomatter people on NT say AMERICA agrees that BB is more popular than that overated iPhone.

I'd get an iphone if it a keypad on it. I cant rock with that touchscreen texting +$!@.

Look at NT demographics.

/thread.

laugh.gif

You guys are struggling with reading comprehension; because I wasn't refering to me when questioning the status of the BlackBerry. I personally only own one because work bought it for me- it's really nothing special. I'm refering to a lot of the kids that simply purchased the device because THEY thought there was some pseudo status associated with owning a bb. I'm a blackberry user and I think an iPhone is a much more useful device. Is there really any debate? Besides the lack of qwerty keypad, and bbm the iPhone matches or trumps a bb in every other dept. I personally find bbm annoying and a lot of people prefer the touchpad...

Who honestly cares why people bought it. It's their cash so they can do as they please. Another clear of example of people worrying about the wrong $#%$
tired.gif

this article is stupid. The latest iphone came out in q3 of last year. The new one is coming out a few months of course it wouldnt be the number one seller.Thats like comparing lil waynes cd sales right now to who ever is selling decent right now.

Originally Posted by southzeztpdot

this article is stupid. The latest iphone came out in q3 of last year. The new one is coming out a few months of course it wouldnt be the number one seller. Thats like comparing lil waynes cd sales right now to who ever is selling decent right now.

People keep saying a new is coming out but I keep hearing that its an update. Its even discussed about in this thread

When a blackberry can have dreamcast quality games on it i will getone.. as of right now the iphone kicks the hell out of everything.. this is overall sales of course the curve will win those things are hot cakes espcially nowthat the genral public can afford it.. until thre is a FREE iphone it wont sta #1 when thre is a free iphone on every carrier then i can put a million up thatthe iphone will kill every other phone.. but as of right now it is 199 no rebates its a phone for the more phone savy individuals .. esecpailly with the highbills and deposits associated with att

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I've been using BlackBerry for 2 years and I still think the iPhone is reallyuntouchable right now.. but I'll never make the switch[/color]
tongue.gif

I got an iphone 3g and a blackberry bold...
I definitely use the iphone more for my use with games, internet and music.
I mainly use the Blackberry for texting and Blackberry messenger tho.

At the end of the day it is all about preference.

what does it mean when u get a "jailbroken" iphone?

i recently lost my touch...was comtemplating gettin a palm pre(but who knows if it will drop may 17 or not...)

now im thinkin of gettin a blackberry...

anyone care to help me out ?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by icykicks79

cheap people cant afford iphones
lol And a lot of rich ones don't want them. Apples and oranges. BlackBerry is an enterprise phone. iPhone is a consumer phone. Obviously,they're both trying to tap into each other's markets but still.

Btw, LeBron > Kobe. Just seems relevant in this nonsensical thread.

Back
Top Bottom