The Ultimate Football Thread 2013-2014 Vol. 4 EPL, La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A etc

With calls like that might as well give Brazil the trophy now.

Last edited:
Brazil's midfield looked super weak today imo. the Gustavo+Paulinho combo gave nothing. My Real Madrid man Modric was brilliant as usual, and showed what Brazil is missing in the middle. I'm expecting Marcelo to be more impactful attacking as the tournament progresses and add more support offensively.

Really leaving watching this match with a sour taste from that penalty decision.

Last edited:
Was over after that dodgy penalty, but that 3rd could be huge for GD. Poor by the Croatia GK.

Not a particularly convincing performance by BRA... will they play into form?  Can we expect more from them?  

Thought Brazil were a bit underwhelming as well, but considering the pressure and nerves for the first game I'll wait till the next game. Oscar on the other hand though :pimp:

Not a particularly convincing performance by BRA... will they play into form?  Can we expect more from them?  

Makes you wonder, cause they've played a decent number of HOME games leading up to this...you'd think they'd look sharper than this.

Brazil's midfield looked super weak today imo. the Gustavo+Paulinho combo gave nothing. My Real Madrid man Modric was brilliant as usual, and showed what Brazil is missing in the middle. I'm expecting Marcelo to be more impactful attacking as the tournament progresses and add more support offensively.

Really leaving watching this match with a sour taste from that penalty decision.

Paulinho was terrible.

But outside of Spain, there might not be a better central midfield in the tournament than Croatia with Modric and Rakitic

Back
Top Bottom