The Ultimate Football Thread 2013-2014 Vol. 4 EPL, La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A etc

They say you take a pen low and hard enough, and no keeper in the world can stop it....

Last edited:
So Jorge Ramos posted on his twitter that the U.S. might get the 2020 WC.
Decision will be made in Sept/Oct but no more WC in Qatar.

Only seen his tweet. Any one else see this floating around?

ALERTA: #FIFA llamo a #USA para que tenga listo un comite organizador para el 2022. No habria #Mundial en #Qatar. Se decide en Sept u Oct
— Jorge Ramos & Banda (@ESPN_JorgeRamos) June 12, 2014

Thats good news.

Wasn't particularly amazed by Brazil, but they have a tendency to start a little lackadaisical at in world cups. Neymar went where he wanted and played a free role, playing very well. Wonder if Barca takes notice.

ALERTA: #FIFA llamo a #USA para que tenga listo un comite organizador para el 2022. No habria #Mundial en #Qatar. Se decide en Sept u Oct

That will make me VERY VERY happy :smokin

Qatar got it. They deserve it. This sets a dangerous precendent

FIFA is rife with corruption so the fact everyone is all upset about Qatar is laughable. Certainly not the first WC to be gotten by unsavory means.

Last edited:
Like I said last week before the mods suspended me for expressing my opinion, Brazil will not win the WC unless the refs cheat for them. That penalty was a disgrace to the beautiful game.

The winner of the WC will come out of group G and it will be Germany

You cant just take away a WC because of working conditions and allegations of bribery. So much building has been done already and all that and the the deaths would be for nought. With all the money I think Qatar could have the best hosted WC ever.

That will make me VERY VERY happy
smokin.gif
You gonna make it stateside if this happens?!?

You cant just take away a WC because of working conditions and allegations of bribery. So much building has been done already and all that and the the deaths would be for nought. With all the money I think Qatar could have the best hosted WC ever.

Best ever? No...never will it be because of the blood on them Arabs hands

Bring it to the US so my old *** will have a ball in 2022

3000 people dying isn't reason enough?

And the thing is still 8 years away?

How many more people need to die in the next 8 years for you to be convinced?

Not wanting to stop an event that has the potential to kill many more thousands of people because you don't want the thousands that have died to die for nothing is the stupidest logic ever.

All that money you talk about is blood money.

Quite frankly it has nothing to do with football, or stadiums, or money. It's a human issue. I wouldn't even care about the bribery if it weren't for the fact that so many people have died.

It's immoral to allow this country to retain the WC with so many people dying especially when they only even had it because they cheated to get it.

You're essentially saying you cheated to get the WC, have caused the deaths of 3000 people, and will cause thousands more...but it's all good because you have a lot of money and the stadiums will look cool. -_-

Last edited:
12 Jun 2014 08:45:00
Shad Forsythe, who works for the Germany national team, will join the Gunners after the World Cup following Arsene Wenger's review of the team's training methods

EXCLUSIVE
By Wayne Veysey | Chief Correspondent

Arsenal have taken a major step to reduce their injury problems by appointing a new fitness guru, Goal can reveal.

Shad Forsythe, who is head fitness coach for the Germany national team, has reached an agreement to join Arsene Wenger's backroom team after the World Cup.

The 40-year-old American will work alongside Tony Colbert, Arsenal's first-team fitness coach for the last 16 years, as Wenger addresses the injury issues which have consistently held back his team at critical times of the season in recent years.

Wenger vowed to review the Gunners' training and medical procedures following serious injuries suffered by key players in the second half of the recent domestic campaign, including Aaron Ramsey, Mesut Ozil, Theo Walcott and Jack Wilshere.

According to a study by physioroom.com, Arsenal players were unavailable for more days last season due to injury than at any other Premier League club.

Gunners chiefs hope Forsythe's appointment will modernise their injury prevention methods at their London Colney headquarters.

Forsythe was recruited by Germany in 2004 by former manager Jurgen Klinsmann and has spent the last 10 years overseeing the national team's fitness preparation. He will link up permanently with the Gunners after the World Cup in Brazil.

His appointment is especially noteworthy as Wenger, who recently signed a new three-year contract, very rarely makes changes to his backroom staff.

so we should just keep adding to that body count then, right? have you seen how many lives have been lost already? and have you seen how many lives are typically lost during the prep for games like these?

we're more than 8 years away still, dude. blanket statements without understanding the facts is foolish.

Last edited:
You cant just take away a WC because of working conditions and allegations of bribery. .

?????????????????

Your logic behind "all those lives will have been lost for nothing" is laughable. The WC being taken away from Qatar would actually make the opposite true, since those lost lives exposed Qatar's inhumanity towards immigrant workers and punished the country by taking away the WC

Last edited:
When Ronaldinho started wearing the headband he fell off.

Ronaldinho without the headband >

That dude is spot on tho :lol:

Back
Top Bottom