The Ultimate Football Thread 2013-2014 Vol. 4 EPL, La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A etc

@GeniusFootball: BREAKING: David Moyes confirmed Manchester United are closing in on signing Brazilian attacker Nobodinho.

AS reporting that United went to the Liga offices to pay for Herrera buy out clause but left without paying it yet for bureaucratic reasons

Really like the Ozil move. 
smokin.gif

AS reporting that United went to the Liga offices to pay for Herrera buy out clause but left without paying it yet for bureaucratic reasons

I heard, taxes are the reason. But then I also heard, he or his people put the money up themselves, which they will recoup from United.

Edit: By AS spain : Ander Herrera will deposit €36m at the Spanish Federation, just like Martínez did, and sign with Manchester United.

Last edited:
Report: BBC reports that Arsenal move for Demba Ba is off…which means that Nicklas Bendtner to Palace is likely also off.

Transfer Centre ‏@CentreTransfer 48m
DEAL DONE: Peter Odemwingie has finally left West Bromwich Albion, he has joined Cardiff City. (Sky Sports) #Transfers

I never thought in a million years that Ozil would end up at Arsenal I actually thought he would end up at Dortmund.

Who is Ozil going to feed the ball into tho?

Can't believe Isco just came into Real and in less than a month just got Ozil out of Madrid :lol:

Can't believe Isco just came into Real and in less than a month just got Ozil out of Madrid :lol:

Exactly. They already gave away their best striker RVP.

All that money, bet you the "decima" comes and goes and they dont win a champions league title.

It's more about Isco plus Bale's arrival but I agree, kinda strange but Isco has looked promising early on. Still don't like what Madrid is doing, Ozil has been extremely important to their success, I don't like this move.

@FrenchFtWeekly OFFICIAL: Josuha Guilavogui to Atletico Madrid has been confirmed by the club. Au revoir big man
@Bundesliga_GOAL TRANSFERS: Here's Deadline Day in the #Bundesliga - as it happened http://bit.ly/17F5aay
Forgot to post this. I think it's dead but w/e
@tancredipalmeri Negotiations between Manchester City and El Shaarawy not called off. Difficult deal though, as City offer much less than the 30m€ expected

"It seems as though Everton have concluded a deal to sign Romelu Lukaku on loan. They will pay a £3m fee, and take the Belgian international striker for a year.

"And while there is no provision for an automatic permanent move, there will be an informal agreement in place allowing room for discussions at least.

"Victor Anichebe will now be allowed to move to West Brom, though clearly there are potentially bigger transfers in and out of Goodison still to come."

Check out all the latest News, Sport & Celeb gossip at Mirror.co.uk http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/footb...-deadline-day-2013-live-2244693#ixzz2dlfV59i1
Follow us: @DailyMirror on Twitter | DailyMirror on Facebook

"It seems as though Everton have concluded a deal to sign Romelu Lukaku on loan. They will pay a £3m fee, and take the Belgian international striker for a year.

"And while there is no provision for an automatic permanent move, there will be an informal agreement in place allowing room for discussions at least.

"Victor Anichebe will now be allowed to move to West Brom, though clearly there are potentially bigger transfers in and out of Goodison still to come."

Check out all the latest News, Sport & Celeb gossip at Mirror.co.uk http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/footb...-deadline-day-2013-live-2244693#ixzz2dlfV59i1
Follow us: @DailyMirror on Twitter | DailyMirror on Facebook

Nice, he needs more time to cook. Especially with his penalty gaf vs bayern, he needs to get his confidence back up. Looks like Eto'o, Torres, Ba rotation.

Back
Top Bottom