The Ultimate Football Thread 2013-2014 Vol. 4 EPL, La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A etc

ManUtd Stuff ‏@ManUtdStuff 2m
Ander Herrera has deposited the required €36m buyout clause with Athletic Bilbao on United’s behalf, transfer to go through soon. [as]

Does this mean that Tom Cleverley will NEVER start another match again for United?

Cause at this point in time, I'd be happy if that happened.

Felliani has been giving some time to stay in England before meeting up with the Belgium squad

Arsenal's Nicklas Bendtner set to complete permanent move to Crystal Palace shortly. (Danish Media)

Arsenal fans must be rejoicing! From having Santos as their 11, to Ozil. Bendtner potentially on his way out. Chamakh gone.

Arsenal's Nicklas Bendtner set to complete permanent move to Crystal Palace shortly. (Danish Media)

Arsenal fans must be rejoicing! From having Santos as their 11, to Ozil. Bendtner potentially on his way out. Chamakh gone.

:lol:
We pretty much paid for Bendtner to leave

I just hope we sign a CDM that can play the CB role as well

@J_a_m_o Please tell me this is not a real picture of us trying to smuggle Fellaini into medical
BTKp-EkIQAE82Be.jpg

:rofl: :rofl:

Last edited:

Wasn't he out of favor and be on the block the last 3 years? I'll believe it when I see it.

Not easy to get rid of him :lol: but if they convinced Halloway that Chamakh is worth it, then who knows.

Plus Palace NEED experienced players asap. Otherwise they'll be going home to the championship before they even unpacked.

Tottenham have been quoted £10m to take Hulk on a season long loan deal. (SkySports)

Man..I love Ozil and to see him go to Arsenal sucks. But hey, he'll be treated the way he should be treated in london. Fans will love him just like Madrid fans did.

Great coupe.

@dimarzio Update on @EmilianoViviano: medical ok with @Arsenal, now he'signing the contract. Loan and option to buy at €6M next year
@FOXSoccer Gossip: Juan Mata is allegedly in talks with PSG. And speaking of PSG, Arsenal have made an inquiry about Javier Pastore.

@dimarzio Update on @EmilianoViviano: medical ok with @Arsenal, now he'signing the contract. Loan and option to buy at €6M next year
@FOXSoccer Gossip: Juan Mata is allegedly in talks with PSG. And speaking of PSG, Arsenal have made an inquiry about Javier Pastore.

View media item 563292
Football Funnys ‏@FootballFunnys 17m
Bale-Isco-Ronaldo
Messi-Neymar-Iniesta
Schweni-Robben-Ribery
Hazard-Mata-Lampard
Ozil-Walcott-Cazorla

and Man Utd
Anderson - Clev - Young

Last edited:

:lol:
We pretty much paid for Bendtner to leave

I just hope we sign a CDM that can play the CB role as well

@J_a_m_o Please tell me this is not a real picture of us trying to smuggle Fellaini into medical
BTKp-EkIQAE82Be.jpg

:rofl: :rofl:

Photoshop...

View media item 563320

jamie jackson
‏@GuardianJamieJ
Am reliably informed Peter Odemwingie is driving to Cardiff right now... He's confident that all paperwork in place and etc #wbafc #ccfc :lol:

James PearceVerified account
‏@Pearcesport
I'm told Mike Ashley let Cabaye listen to phone negotiations last week + he heard Arsenal say: "25 million a lot for a reserve" #moodchanger :wow:

Well, regardless I wonder whats behind that sheet :lol:

:stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: Not sure if serious.

David De Gea.

The pic you posted is old, the pic I posted was from the same day. Look at the top people holding the towel, same people, same clothes. Those pictures are from like 2 years ago.

:stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: Not sure if serious.

David De Gea.

The pic you posted is old, the pic I posted was from the same day. Look at the top people holding the towel, same people, same clothes. Those pictures are from like 2 years ago.

Never saw this until today. It' simply could have been from today with DDG traveling with a signing. He's about two feet in front of him while the sheet is still being held up, a poor attempt at concealing him. You can say that DDG was cut off in the first pic.

90th Min ‏@90thMin 1m
Medical booked for 6pm in Manchester has being put on hold, Herrera to have his Medical in Spain before he travels to #MUFC

90th Min ‏@90thMin 1h
Liverpool are not in for Juan Mata, I understand PSG are the only club to make an offer

90th Min ‏@90thMin 5m
Gareth Barry from City to Everton is close to being completed

@FOXSoccer Report: The Guardian reports that Man U's hopes of signing Ander Herrera from Athletic Bilbao has run aground -- for tax reasons.

How horrible has our back office been this transfer window? Fellaini should have been signed a month ago for his buy out.. Could be fully integrated in the squad right now. It's not even about missing out on players for me.. It's the publicly pursuing ppl we knew we wouldn't get, leaving the tour for immediate transfer dealings and putting fellaini off till now. Don't think this is on moyes, we should have not let gill go as we were bringing in a new manager. I'm truly disgusted in our entire approach

I have to wholly agree with you here. United should have just taken Fellaini for his clause. Ed Woodard has been absolutely BRILLIANT, at attracting sponsors, and servicing the Glazers needs. But he's been ridiculously awful at anything else. Letting SAF go is natural, but allowing Meulensteen and Gil go in the same window as SAF, is just stupidity. Letting the man who brings in your finance become the man who spends it, is not the brightest idea.

"Going forward, I am delighted to take on the roles of both Director and Ambassador for the club. With these activities, along with my many other interests, I am looking forward to the future. I must pay tribute to my family, their love and support has been essential. My wife Cathy has been the key figure throughout my career, providing a bedrock of both stability and encouragement. Words are not enough to express what this has meant to me."- Sir Alex Furguson

I'd like to ask, what on earth has SAF being doing all of this time? Even as a consultant, surely he should have been giving Woodard advice?

David De Gea.

Never saw this until today. It' simply could have been from today with DDG traveling with a signing. He's about two feet in front of him while the sheet is still being held up, a poor attempt at concealing him. You can say that DDG was cut off in the first pic.

:lol: my man, they were hiding De Gea behind the towel, then he slipped in.

The pics are old.

I never thought I'd see the day where Mesut Ozil would leave Real Madrid. I can't believe that day is today.

And someday soon he will go to Barca or Bayern, the former would be re-living the nightmare. Completely gutted, bruhs.

For those hoping to watch a semblance of deadline day coverage on American TV:

@ESPNFC: Reminder: ESPN FC TV transfer special (6 ET, ESPNews & WatchESPN). Guests include @Marcotti, @sidlowe and @IanDarke: http://t.co/zMYAHDTg5n

Oh and this ozil signing needs to be made official ASAP!!!

Back
Top Bottom