The Ultimate Football Thread 2013-2014 Vol. 4 EPL, La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A etc

Im so tired of espn commentator brining up the US. My god **** and im actually rooting for them!

Coentrao is a big loss for them assuming he can't play Sunday. Better for the USA. Might not mean much if the US don't win today though

:nerd:

VelvetyActiveGrasshopper.gif

Portugal really need to look to the bench....their current plan just isn't working...

Which plan is that? The secret gameplan they had against Germany being down one man and 3-0 :lol:

They should just fall back on defense and try to stop Germany from scoring, and hope and pray they can get a goal off counter. The goal differential is crucial in the WC. No need to risk more for Germany.

Portugal really need to look to the bench....their current plan just isn't working...

Which plan is that? The secret gameplan they had against Germany being down one man and 3-0 :lol:

They should just fall back on defense and try to stop Germany from scoring, and hope and pray they can get a goal off counter. The goal differential is crucial in the WC. No need to risk more for Germany.

I didn't say they needed to be attacking. But even their defensive plan is not working. Hence I said they need to do SOMETHING.

Today that something is just puttin a stop to the bleeding...

I didn't say they needed to be attacking. But even their defensive plan is not working. Hence I said they need to do SOMETHING.

Today that something is just puttin a stop to the bleeding...

They're a man down against Germany, their defensive plan can't be tweaked much. All they can do is play with effort.

We need the goals man, that was a penalty :smh:

Back
Top Bottom