The Ultimate Football Thread 2013-2014 Vol. 4 EPL, La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A etc

Portugal the heat. Lebron = Cristiano.

Everyone else trash/washed

Ronaldo taking his talents to south america, will be in a Brazilian shirt next game. Imagine, dude would score 3 goals a game until the final :lol:

Seriously tho Portugal are better than this. We have better players than this. Just one of those days man. Never expected to win but everything went wrong.

Who's the one on the right
nerd.gif
Lol... are you looking for specifics?! 

Just a fan, I think.

Germany+v+Portugal+Group+G+2014+FIFA+World+-gyT9iWWrpLx.jpg

I wonder how Portugal will do next game against the USA now. Morale is at an all time low. Almeida, coentrao, and peep won't be playing.

USA has a chance to escape

Portugal will be okay, i believe that.

Tough result but they went against imo the best team in the world with 10 men for most of the match.

US needs 3 points today.

I wonder how Portugal will do next game against the USA now. Morale is at an all time low. Almeida, coentrao, and peep won't be playing.

USA has a chance to escape

A US win today
Draw against Portugal missing players
Try to make it a gritty 0-0/1-0 L and assuming Portugal beats Ghana we go in off goal differential

All starts today though gotta get the first W

I still think Portugal will go through. Ghana might pull a draw with USA and Ronaldo will unleash his furry on us American lol

Germany is really strong and I agree that they are the best team at the moment. Most complete but lacks a true striker. They have klose but he's a bit old. But remember people were worried when Reus went down? Lol

Germany looked good but portugal looked terrible.  Their defending was a complete joke.  The refereeing was a questionable as well.  I think the PK was gracious and the Pepe red was terrible. 

Germany would still have won.  But if i got anything out of this game it was that Portugal is not as good as I expected. 

Really hoping the US beat Ghana and can at least tie portugal. 

At least it looks like the US has a chance to get out of the group if they win today :pimp:

Wish both Portugal and USA could make it out though :\

so people are posting for the world cup here instead of the other thread??

Don, aside from you (& a few others) there are just too many oompa loompas in that thread talking ish...

It's better to be in here amongst people who actually watch footy year round...

Last edited:
I know its only one match but most impressive countries to me thus far are Germany ,Colombia, Netherlands. Tomorrow my dark horse Beligium plays, interested to see what they come out like.

Germany played well yet seemed not to play at their full potential which is scary!
Hoping the US can win tonight, worried since Ghana has had our number the past two world cups.

I know its only one match but most impressive countries to me thus far are Germany ,Colombia, Netherlands. Tomorrow my dark horse Beligium plays, interested to see what they come out like.
Belgium is everyones dark horse so they aren't a dark horse anymore. 

Back
Top Bottom