The Ultimate Football Thread 2013-2014 Vol. 4 EPL, La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A etc

I know its only one match but most impressive countries to me thus far are Germany ,Colombia, Netherlands. Tomorrow my dark horse Beligium plays, interested to see what they come out like.
Belgium is everyones dark horse so they aren't a dark horse anymore. 

yeah i mean especially in that group. they should come out of it easily.

bosnia is the only true dark horse i've heard people call a dark horse at this point

this might be one of the lesser games being watched in the group stages but I'm going for Nigeria. my friend's dad is the coach (Stephen Keshi) super proud and shocked when I first found out

from my facebook, just a screenshot because the link might not work

Don, aside from you (& a few others) there are just too many oompa loompas in that thread talking ish...

It's better to be in here amongst people who actually watch footy year round...
smokin.gif

Anyway... did not know Carlos is with Iran now... 

I peeked in the other thread just now, and within 5 posts there was an Oompa Loompa post.

I'm so glad there is a separate thread.

doesn't this head ref from ecuador have some bad history behind him or something? i sorta recall he had questionable call against italy (?) in some international competition

i'm cool with iran winning though i can't say i'm too well versed with either current team 

nigeria seem way too nimble & far superior with ball handling though the endurance thing could get interesting as the game progresses

I know its only one match but most impressive countries to me thus far are Germany ,Colombia, Netherlands. Tomorrow my dark horse Beligium plays, interested to see what they come out like.
Belgium is everyones dark horse so they aren't a dark horse anymore. 

yeah i mean especially in that group. they should come out of it easily.

bosnia is the only true dark horse i've heard people call a dark horse at this point
South Korea is my dark horse :pimp:

Lmao..I said 2-1 in nigeria's favor....

Is it wrong to say that within 10 minutes I could see the decrease in quality of play compared to south american/european sides?

Iran will take the 0-0 tie..

But of course, if we REALLY want even the slimmest chance of moving on... We really need a goal... :nerd:

Were hanging in there

Back
Top Bottom