The Ultimate Football Thread 2013-2014 Vol. 4 EPL, La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A etc

gat damn :lol:

commentator just said it's been 28 years since Algeria has scored a goal in the World Cup Finals...

Bet365 is the best bookies imo.

The app is easy to use, chances are they'll have a sign up offer for new customers and they offer the cash out option where you can cash out your bet before it's settled, but obviously for less than what you'd win originally.
Did they open back up to the US markets? I think Pinnacle is the best but since im in the US i have to settle for 5dimes.

These puma kits don't make sense. I notice the tops are like compressions shirts but the shorts are baggy like basketball shorts. With all the running in soccer, the last thing you want are baggy shorts

Wow, nice save keeper...

Columbia loses Baaca for group stage (10 days) with muscle injury suffered during training...

what a terrible foul by vertongan.  Just let dude go and make him at least try to finish it.  Obvious pull down and pk what an idiot

Just for you @SinnerP!!!
tongue.gif
I don't approve~!

What a mess. 
mean.gif

I had faith in KDB, but idk bruh.

Son looks all types of lazy on the pitch.

It might be his facial expression.

He just looks like he doens't want to be there and would rather be home watching instead...

What a terrible set piece... Has he ever taken a corner?!?!???

Good gosh I coulda done better than that...

Last edited:
This World Cup's nipple coverage is brought to you by puma... :rolleyes

I've seen more man nipple accentuated than I care to thanks to puma...

Last edited:
That's the knock on Lukaku though... kinda rough around the edges & in need of refinement...

He's a beast when he's on though...

Kinda
I had faith in KDB, but idk bruh.

Son looks all types of lazy on the pitch.

It might be his facial expression.

He just looks like he doens't want to be there and would rather be home watching instead...

That's just how he is. Even when he's on he looks stoic on the pitch.

Right now you're seeing exactly why Jose sent Lukaku on loan again. That last play when Eden delivered a perfect ball into the box he should have been there.

Algeria is just parking the bus and Belgium is having trouble breaking them down.

Last edited:
I wonder why it's "E. Hazard" on his kit... unless there's another Hazard on the team, which I don't think there is... 

Back
Top Bottom