The Ultimate Football Thread 2013-2014 Vol. 4 EPL, La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A etc

Very uninspired play from the Argentines... Wonder what kind of quotes will come from Maradona post game trashing the team....

Very uninspired play from the Argentines... Wonder what kind of quotes will come from Maradona post game trashing the team....

I think Carlos Queiroz laid out the blueprint to beat/tie Argentina. Out of all the people to do so :lol:

Messi with the winner tho. :wow:

There was a lot of standing around by Argentina, it looked like they plucked players from an over 40 league at the local Y.... I didn't realize Aguero was in until he got subbed off...

Messi is taking up Aguero's space. Aguero's looked lost this world cup. Messi should dictate where he wants to go of course but if Aguero can't play his game out there might as well start Lavezzi as a winger.

Ok arm chair Coaches...

How did you all propose we penetrate a 10 man defense?

Enlighten all of us?

The Iranian parked bus was running on Diesel today. Whew

Last edited:
Ok arm chair Coaches...

How did you all propose we penetrate a 10 man defense?

Enlighten all of us?

The Iranian parked bus was running on Diesel today. Whew

Argentina played fantastic today, they're wonderful, they're going to win the world cup - might aswell just cancel the tournament now. Messi, Messi, MESSI - he's the best of all time, he's my idol, I love him. Goal, Gol, GOL.

I mean thats what you want to hear in order for you to not get pissy, so whats the point of talking to you about Argentina? :lol:

Argentina played fantastic today, they're wonderful, they're going to win the world cup - might aswell just cancel the tournament now. Messi, Messi, MESSI - he's the best of all time, he's my idol, I love him. Goal, Gol, GOL.

I mean thats what you want to hear in order for you to not get pissy, so whats the point of talking to you about Argentina? :lol:

I see you are coming around. Awesome LOL

As far as our performance:
"Es muy dificil bailar cuando el otro equipo no quire bailar"-Jorge Ramos ESPN

Last edited:
This is the game I was anticipating today.

Thomas Mueller is funny :lol:

Get to see more of Christian Atsu...wonder if he'll ever get a chance at Chelsea.

Back
Top Bottom