The Ultimate Football Thread 2013-2014 Vol. 4 EPL, La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A etc

And to think Ghana could be on 4 points. Job well done by Ghana. Showed the world they can go toe to toe with the best

Hopefully its just a broken nose for Muller... it won't be good if its a more serious facial injury.... which is scary since it did not look like he was bleeding from the nose

If Ghana just produced one true CM that can hold the ball and pick a pass...

Last edited:
It would be hard to wear a mask in this humidity...

Deuce isn't wearing one tomorrow despite a broken nose.
In my (limited) professional medical opinion, I think it could be a blowout fracture of the orbital.... I would doubt the physio's would clear him to play....

not sure if you know who this Rip Hamilton is, but this is kinda funny 

"ripcity3232

3 days ago

On my way to Brazil to watch @clint_dempsey  and Team USA at World Cup . @clint_dempsey  if u need to borrow my mask I'm bringing them in my carry on bag.#MaskChangedMyCareer #TeamUSA #WorldCup#BrandJordan #BrazilPack #HugeFanOfSoccer"

That 3 on 2 break towards the end was just terrible, could have really gotten a nice chance from it

Whats the scenario for Ghana to still move on?

Port beats US
Ghana beats Portugal
Germany beats US?

First two. Ghana can beat Portugal with their speed
That 3 on 2 break towards the end was just terrible, could have really gotten a nice chance from it

Whats the scenario for Ghana to still move on?

Port beats US
Ghana beats Portugal
Germany beats US?

I am.... Terrible offside call. Nice save from the Nigerian keeper....

Bout to leave for dinner & drinks though.

This result I think is bad for the US. They're in a must win situation tomorrow or face a thirsty German team next week. If the gates are open I think Portugal will win tomorrow. But nothing would surprise me now the way this WC has gone.

I always felt that tomorrow was a must-win for the US side

Na the US would have been happy getting just a point against Portugal if Germany won today. The result today changes everything.

What a ridiculous group tho, it's not even fair looking at some of the other groups :x :smh:

Last edited:
Interesting fact that I don't think anyone pointed out. Both Klose and Ronaldo scored their 15th goal against Ghana.

lost $$ on italy. tried to win it back on germany ... lost most of my bank roll :smh: :lol:

hopefully colombia beats japan, which i think they will.. IVC will beat greece i think. Need these 2 to win so i can get back up!! i think France will beat Ecuador too

Honestly don't see how anybody wins long term betting soccer...**** difficult IMO...especially betting 3-way

I would be up +600 this wc if costa rica didnt win those 2 games. i made a few hundred from group stages but germany drawing today killed it all :x

i have a colombia + ivc parlay and colombia ML +138 .. hope they hit..

Last edited:
This result I think is bad for the US. They're in a must win situation tomorrow or face a thirsty German team next week. If the gates are open I think Portugal will win tomorrow. But nothing would surprise me now the way this WC has gone.
This. However, I see USA winning tomorrow since there is no Pepe and based off rumors no Cristiano.

Honestly don't see how anybody wins long term betting soccer...**** difficult IMO...especially betting 3-way
True story.

Back
Top Bottom