The Ultimate Football Thread 2013-2014 Vol. 4 EPL, La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A etc

I never saw James play before the WC but is he really that much better of a footballer than Isco, or did he just get hot in the WC. 90M seems like a lot to pay for someone who isn't a proven sure fire commodity in a top league, like Gareth Bale was.

He's a better playmaker and makes better decisions than Isco does. Isco sometimes holds the ball too long, James has that advantage over him. I've always called him a mini Zidane.

When it comes down to controlling the ball they're both fantastic and I think Isco is a better finisher in the box (even tho Rodriguez scored a bunch of goals in the WC). But J-Rod can score from a variety of different ways tho (volleys, outside the box, headers), something Isco can't really do.

They're both great, I don't think Real need him but if they get J-Rod I hope Isco gets a chance to play somewhere. I'd loan him out, somewhere in Italy or Portugal. I wouldn't give up on Isco yet.

image.jpg

:pimp:

Morata signing with juve..i wonder who rm brings in to replace him. Nobody right now behind benz. jese isnt fit yet

Heard Madrid were going to sign Klose for a year deal.

Any news on Ronaldo? Is he okay (injury wise)?

anybody following the u19 european championship that just started today?  only big countries that qualified are germany and portugal.  obviously i have an interest in this tournament but its mostly made up of your bulgarias, hungarys, austrias, serbias, and 2nd tier european teams.  

Last edited:

Liverpool agree £8.5m fee for Remy

Liverpool have agreed an £8.5m fee with QPR to sign France international striker Loic Remy.
The bid activated a release clause in the contract of the 27-year-old, who spent last season on loan at Newcastle.
He is now expected to discuss personal terms and have a medical with the Reds before completing the move.
Remy was part of the France squad that reached the quarter-finals of the 2014 Fifa World Cup in Brazil and made two appearances as a substitute.
He moved to Newcastle on loan after QPR's relegation from the Premier League in 2013 and scored 14 league goals for the Magpies.
The arrival of Remy at Anfield is likely to coincide with the departure of Fabio Borini, after Liverpool accepted a £14m offer for the Italian forward from Sunderland, where he spent last season on loan.

m.bbc.com/sport/football/28385300

Last edited:
When Ray hudson does games on BeIn, is he ever at the games? I remember someone saying he and his partner commentates the game from BeIn studio in the USA.

They did the PSG game yesterday and now doing the barca game in spain today

btw why isn't most of barca players playing? not like they had a long world cup lol.

Last edited:
yo yo yo yo!

so Joe Gyau started for BVB senior team today I think.

Hell yea son!

I hope he breaks into the senior team once bundesliga kicks off. I need to see more action from him, but son is from Tampa. The USMNT future is looking so solid.

Yedlin and Gyau on the wings with either Boyd or Johansson as strikers :x

I'll take that 4-3-3 please.

When Ray hudson does games on BeIn, is he ever at the games? I remember someone saying he and his partner commentates the game from BeIn studio in the USA.

They did the PSG game yesterday and now doing the barca game in spain today

btw why isn't most of barca players playing? not like they had a long world cup lol.

Nah...beIn calls everything from Miami.

Anyone watching Sounders vs. Spurs?  Tremendous atmosphere at Qwest, or whatever they call it now. 

Liverpool agree £8.5m fee for Remy

Liverpool have agreed an £8.5m fee with QPR to sign France international striker Loic Remy.
The bid activated a release clause in the contract of the 27-year-old, who spent last season on loan at Newcastle.
He is now expected to discuss personal terms and have a medical with the Reds before completing the move.
Remy was part of the France squad that reached the quarter-finals of the 2014 Fifa World Cup in Brazil and made two appearances as a substitute.
He moved to Newcastle on loan after QPR's relegation from the Premier League in 2013 and scored 14 league goals for the Magpies.
The arrival of Remy at Anfield is likely to coincide with the departure of Fabio Borini, after Liverpool accepted a £14m offer for the Italian forward from Sunderland, where he spent last season on loan.

m.bbc.com/sport/football/28385300
Buck isn't playing with the LFC war chest provided from the Suarez sale.

Back
Top Bottom