The Ultimate Football Thread 2013-2014 Vol. 4 EPL, La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A etc

Is what I'm hearing about Mario and Khedira to Gunners correct?!?!

And James 
pimp.gif

just watched a video of Rio Fern asking T Henry whos better between messi/ronaldo..he said messi.

after, i watched a vid of zlatan being asked same question..he said messi. when ask why he said messi is natural..ronaldo is a trained product.

I found that interesting because henry basically said the same thing.

Didn't reeaaaaaaaaaaaad....

tumblr_lkdep0ShMA1qf0pnf.gif

BPL Fantasy League codes: 210521-57568 and 210521-57621
I couldn't reactivate the old leagues, I really don't remember if the reactivate later around August. If they do, I'll just have to figure something out

I like to use tennis as an analogy for that. Messi is like Federer, a true and natural player. He plays with effortless grace and composure. Ronaldo is like Nadal/ Djokovic. Hes an immense athlete who has had to work very hard to get wear he is. Hed probably excel in many other sports. Theyre both fantastic. Just different.

They signed Berbatov who played well for them while Falcao was out. However, they do still need to get some replacements for both Falcao and Rodriguez.

Last edited:
BPL Fantasy League codes: 210521-57568 and 210521-57621
I couldn't reactivate the old leagues, I really don't remember if the reactivate later around August. If they do, I'll just have to figure something out

GAT DAMN.... Alexis is 10.5...

and RVP is still hovering around 12.5, Sturridge 11.5...

Rooney still 10.5 after that poor season :smh:

Costa is 10.5, Fabregado at 9 (could be a gamble cause of rotation)

Cortois at 6....Ivanovic at 7 :x

Coleman at 7 :x

Going to be an interesting season....

Isco wont be sold, per madrid. Will be loaned out though..liverpool? [emoji]128064[/emoji]

That van Gaal thing needs to be in a spoiler. **** was impossible on mobile :lol:

It feels good to be a Madrid fan knowing that they're always willing to break the bank for the most high profile players

As much as it might seem like they overspend, imo it's also important for them keep up their brand as THEE club that players dream to play at. And part of that is bringing in players like Beckham, Ronaldo, CR7, Bale, and Ha-mezzz.

Last edited:
James to Real for £70M. No player included in the deal. Presentation should be Wednesday or Thursday

Hmm I wonder where he's gonna put Rooney.

On the bench. Watch...

So James is pretty much official huh? What's this about Falcao? Not surprised, super agent Jorge Mendes is strongly connected to Real.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom