The Ultimate Football Thread 2013-2014 Vol. 4 EPL, La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A etc

We would of wasted his career anyways. Fergie would of benched him or turn him into a cdm and moyes would of ruined him. Good for him, he could have been another Anderson. Though Anderson getting fat is another story.

image.jpg

:hat

Man James looks like a lil kid...

Hope he has a long career just hope he doesn't get the results against Barca... ;)

Sad that Di Stefano wasn't there to hold the shirt up with James. He's been there for every single Galacticos signing over the years.

RIP...

Edit - Last campaigns RM home kit looked better than this campaign's... In fact I thought last campaign's was one of the best Los Blancos home kits in a long time.

Last edited:
Awww man that's cool, James embraced a pitch invader & gave him a ball... Taking a page outta Ronnie's book...

How can anyone hate on this kid...

Sucks that Los Blancos signed him... :rolleyes :p

Sad that Di Stefano wasn't there to hold the shirt up with James. He's been there for every single Galacticos signing over the years.

RIP...

Edit - Last campaigns RM home kit looked better than this campaign's... In fact I thought last campaign's was one of the best Los Blancos home kits in a long time.
The blue away kit was fire

It would be hilarious if Torres got sold to Atletico and he becomes a top scorer thanks to Cholo & Co.

That tuxedo kit tho :lol

Octopus & Beer kits>>>>

Last edited:
Does Spain have a large ex-pat Colombian population?

After Pique is done with Shakira it will.

Pique must be a funny *** charming dude & spit mad game to have pulled that off bcs he's the chief/emperor/king/president of oompa loompa land for real... :{ For as hot as she is, she seems equally chill whenever I see her in interviews on when my wife watches that NBC show she judges on.

Last edited:
1) I don't think Brasil have ever hired a Black coach, when 75% of their players have been black throughout the years. Kind of odd to me.

2) Putin is a ****boy, I hope someone slaps him. Good for the Donesk players.

3) That Lewa first touch was :x

4) Ronaldo, you may need to go to Germany and get that Kobe surgery.

5) Xabi is not done....yet. Def not Xavi done.

Last edited:
Does Spain have a large ex-pat Colombian population?

After Pique is done with Shakira it will.

Pique must be a funny *** charming dude & spit mad game to have pulled that off bcs he's the chief/emperor/king/president of oompa loompa land for real... :{ For as hot as she is, she seems equally chill whenever I see her in interviews on when my wife watches that NBC show she judges on.

:lol i kid, i kid

2) Putin is a ****boy, I hope someone slaps him. Good for the Donesk players.

Maaan, ain't no one slapping Putin... He's alpha dog A1. Look what happened to someone that was a vocal critic of his, Alexander Litvinenko. An ex-pat Russian living in London... Dude was poisoned & literally withered away & died. He was a former FSB secret service officer.

View media item 1091822

:lol i kid, i kid

I've peeped the show when she has it on especially when that fine Chinese-Jamacian girl was on there...

Last edited:
Maaan, ain't no one slapping Putin... He's alpha dog A1. Look what happened to someone that was a vocal critic of his, Alexander Litvinenko. An ex-pat Russian living in London... Dude was poisoned & literally withered away & died. He was a former FSB secret service officer.

Hope every european nation sanctions the **** out of Russia and their economy falls.

I wasn't even too mad at the Russian-Ukrainians wanting independence, if they vote to be part of Russia they should get it. But blood wasn't being shed. After the plane crash and the murdering of 300 innocent people - that just gets me too angry. You know damn well the Russian rebels in Ukraine got that weapon from Russia. Never heard of any rebels carrying that type of advanced missiles launchers.

God damn Russians. Throw be the fade Putin!!!

Yes punish the entiretu of Russia and destroy a nation because seperatist terrorists blew up a plane. Nahh

Real Madrid is never losing a match again. Absolutely stacked :x .. I dont know how Ronaldo feels about this though.. his goal total is going to go down for sure this year.

Back
Top Bottom