The Ultimate Football Thread 2013-2014 Vol. 4 EPL, La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A etc

SoleMan: We all started somewhere, brotha.

My TV listing only offers Bayern and United today.

Best matches IMO will be RM/Gala, Sociedad/Shakhtar, PSG/Olympiacos.

Here it is, for the Arsenal fans. Another Real Madrid one, but my cuz said he made some minor tweaks. I'll tell him to make another Man United for some of ya'll who asked. There's a Roma one also for someone who asked on here and for other Roma fans if ya'll are out there.

View media item 581447

This is TUFF AF....

Thank you and your cousin my good man!!

Yeah...this is where the loss of FSC sucks. No replays. In the prior years, you'd get at least a couple live games and the rest on replay at some point. Now it seems some games will never be on your TV, unless you have the DTV overflow channels.

Seeing a lot of Tues/Wed meetings outside the office for me over the next few months... :nerd:

Can your cousin make a Liverpool version ?

Alright, let me get this all down for the next time so I remind myself as well.

1) Liverpool
2) Man United (without the plaid)
3) Portugal (that's for me and others)
4) PSG for my dad.

Anymore wallpaper requests fools?

I'm worried about Madrid.  I know Ancelotti is still tinkernig w/ the line up but they have not looked convincing to me in the first couple games.  That backline has been terrible.

Alright, let me get this all down for the next time so I remind myself as well.

1) Liverpool
2) Man United (without the plaid)
3) Portugal (that's for me and others)
4) PSG for my dad.

Anymore wallpaper requests fools?
Post the PSG one as well when you get it.

I have them advancing second in the group. Shakhtar is a stiff test and will reveal a lot about Sociedad's potential European success.

De Gea Smalling Ferdinand Vidic Evra Valencia Carrick Fellaini Kagawa Rooney van Persie.

Lindegaard Fabio Evans Anderson Cleverley Young Hernandez.

De Gea Smalling Ferdinand Vidic Evra Valencia Carrick Fellaini Kagawa Rooney van Persie.
Lindegaard Fabio Evans Anderson Cleverley Young Hernandez.

I hear he starts on the left. Not exactly where I want him to be, but hey, at least he's on the pitch...

Where is Nani?

Injured?

Last edited:
Strong side as the selection should be for Moyes.

2-2. RVP, Wazza, Kiessling, Heung Min. Kagawa gets at least one assist.

Wait a second...is my broadcastor playing games?

Is Fellaini on the left and Kagawa playing central next to Carrick?

Surely it should be the other way around?

I hear he starts on the left. Not exactly where I want him to be, but hey, at least he's on the pitch...

Where is Nani?

Injured?
I hope hes injured for every ucl game. He can play in the Capital  One Cup anytime he wants.  I just want to pull out my own red card everytime I see him. 

Finally they play Kagawa, makes sense we are playing bundesliga team. I hope Moyes gives him plenty of time on the pitch. 

Back
Top Bottom