The Ultimate Football Thread 2013-2014 Vol. 4 EPL, La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A etc

Buck competing with their Merseyside rival for a top-4 to top-6 finish.

Chelsea, City, United, Spurs, Arsenal. Liverpool and Everton?

I certainly believe so. If they can keep fit, and keep flowing the way they are right now..they're in with a strong chance...

My Cousin made more Wallpapers. Told him his Barca and Real Madrid weren't good enough and he spelled "Mes" wrong, he needed to step it up
laugh.gif

Got some Man U, Chelsea, and updated Barca and Real ones. Check em out, use them if you choose. Maybe he can do some requests if ya'll want.
Tell your cousin thanks! I'll try the RM on my S4

Shelvey left Flores out to dry. Loses possession carelessly then fails to track back properly on Moses and Sturridge.

to the people watching the Liverpool game, I think thats actually the first time I've seen the players drink Gatorade and not Lucozade which is the usual sport drink in England. When I went over there the times I went it tasted horrible. its carbonated. I saw Skrtel drink it just now

to the people watching the Liverpool game, I think thats actually the first time I've seen the players drink Gatorade and not Lucozade which is the usual sport drink in England. When I went over there the times I went it tasted horrible. its carbonated. I saw Skrtel drink it just now

Interesting fact I watched on Bloomberg the other day...

May have something to do with it...

GlaxoSmithKline (British) sold Lucozade to a Japanese company recently for like 1.3 billion pounds.

I just can't catch a break right now in fantasy...

Countinho taking strain before he can score or deliver an assist :smh:

Michu scores, but the camera pans to Shelvey... LOL... good header to Michu though.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom