The Ultimate Football Thread 2013-2014 Vol. 4 EPL, La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A etc

Lindegaard, Rafael, Ferdinand, Vidic, Buttner, Zaha, Jones, Cleverley, Young, Januzaj, Hernandez

League Cup coming on BeIN

Our B Team should destroy Arsenal's B Team.

Chelsea XI: Mark Schwarzer, Cesar Azpilicueta, Gary Cahill, David Luiz, Ryan Bertrand, John Obi Mikel, Michael Essien, Juan Mata, Willian, Kevin De Bruyne, Samuel Eto'o

Chelsea Bench: Jamal Blackman, Branislav Ivanovic, Tomas Kalas, Demba Ba, Fernando Torres, Ramires, Eden Hazard

Arsenal XI: Lukasz Fabianski, Carl Jenkinson, Thomas Vermaelen, Laurent Koscielny, Nacho Monreal, Aaron Ramsey, Jack Wilshere, Tomas Rosicky, Santi Cazorla, Ryo Miyaichi, Nicklas Bendtner

Arsenal Bench: Emiliano Viviano, Bacary Sagna, Isaac Hayden, Nico Yennaris, Mesut Ozil, Olivier Giroud, Ju-Young Park

Dear @Cristiano. I apologise if you were upset by my light-hearted answer at private event on Friday. I never meant to offend you. 

I am an honorary 'socio' at Real Madrid @Cristiano & explained we've many talented players in world game, including you. Best wishes. 

Podolski back in training.

:pimp:
:pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

I can see the US dominate CONCAcrap like they did this year but with more severance in the future and worldwide matches. It'd be so crazy if American football and soccer coaches trained the players. The strength of a football player with the agility,endurance, and speed of a soccer player :pimp:

FUU, there's only so much your CNS can handle thought...
What is CNS?

I have always wondered who was faster. American football players or footballers?

Diego Costa has made up his mind and has decided to represent Spain in the World Cup in Brazil.

Talk about disrespect
mean.gif

He is going to get eaten alive when he lands in Brazil next year, he may never be allowed back
laugh.gif
just doesnt look right. isnt the dude brazilian?

Januzaj up front?

Interesting.

I would prefer if he played Kagawa in the 10 today. might as well.

But hey, it's Moyes we're talking about.

Does BeIN stream online in a free capacity? Stuck at work and most streaming sites are blocked...

Guess i'll have to watch this Arsenal League Cup tie on BeIn off the DVR later tonite....

As much as I dislike Blatter, you're exaggerating. The Messi slurping is disgusting (why people assume he's a saint is beyond me) but there wasn't a lack of respect.

This is what I read:

They are both exceptional players, but they are totally different. They are totally different stars.

'Lionel Messi is a good boy, that every father and every mother would like to take home. He's a good man, he's very fast, and he's not exuberant, he's playing well, he's dancing. He's a kind man, a good boy. That's what makes him so popular, and naturally he'll always get a lot of votes because he plays well and scores goal.

'The other one (Ronaldo) is something else. He is like a commander on the field of play.[B] (Blatter then mock marches around the stage and receives a round of applause).[/B]

'This is the other side of football and it's good to have commanders on the field.

'They don't have the same attitude and that gives life to football. One has more expenses for the hairdresser than the other but that doesn't matter.

'I can't say who is the best - there will be a contest again this year at the Ballon d'Or.

'I like both of them, but I prefer Messi.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...er-mocks-Cristiano-Ronaldo.html#ixzz2j8W1IXK4

Even Ronaldo's friends/teammates (like Xabi Alonso) tell jokes about his hairdressing/fashion expenses :lol:

He's the president, not Ronaldo's friend or teammate. He shouldnt be picking sides or mocking players.

View media item 634067
Diego Costa has made up his mind and has decided to represent Spain in the World Cup in Brazil.

Talk about disrespect :smh:

He is going to get eaten alive when he lands in Brazil next year, he may never be allowed back :lol:

I honestly don't see what the big fuss us about with this guy. Brazil has 20 other forwards like him if not better IMO. I don't think he has the quality to be in Spain's 23 man squad either... As we say in Mexican culture, es un "tronco"

Back
Top Bottom