The Ultimate Football Thread 2013-2014 Vol. 4 EPL, La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A etc

Llorente lovesss scoring against Real. Varane what are you doing? :smh:

This final 25 min are going to be fun :smokin

Yup, Bale is overrated.

Y'all acting like he is worth the money paid for him, he went for more than double for what Özil went for.

He's twice the player Mesut is? :lol:

Sorry, he's not half the player Mesut is.

Last edited:
Where's Champ at? I told him Mangala is better than Varane. Look at that lack of focus!

Still young tho.

Yeah, it was more of RVP + Shinji that interested me... 

But of course half-an-eye on Arsenal this weekend too. 

Young goes down! 
nerd.gif
 Hmmmm. 
eyes.gif

He did have his arm, but it was soft. 

Oh damn, did anyone see that pass Marcelo have to Bale :x

Why is Bale being taken out? He's just starting to get into it. :smh:

I want to see Isco, dudes been getting no burn.

Yup, Bale is overrated.

Y'all acting like he is worth the money paid for him, he went for more than double for what Özil went for.

He's twice the player Mesut is? :lol:

Sorry, he's not half the player Mesut is.

I see you're struggling to understand how transfer fee's work. A transfer fee doesn't always directly correlate to a players ability, but often to how badly one club wants the player, and how badly the other club wants to keep the player (a whole different avenue in the prem is whether a player is English or not but I digress).

Ozil went for that price cause he wanted to go, and Real felt he was a surplus after buying Isco, also due to the timing of the signing. If there was a bidding war, and managers knew weeks in advance that Ozil was on sale, there's no way he would have went for that price. Also, if Real really wanted to keep him, he'd be way up there in the 50's maybe 60's. Bales price is because of the business savy of Levy, not because of Bales ability.

But to say he's overrated? A bum?

26 goals last season with no real supply? Didn't your top striker Giroud score 17 last season with the supply of Santi & Co? Walcott put away 21....but somehow, in your mind, Bale is a bum. :rolleyes

Bale is a great player and deserves CL footy.

Where's Champ at? I told him Mangala is better than Varane. Look at that lack of focus!

Still young tho.

Rumours are that United will put in a bid for Mangala :nerd: I assume they'll ship out Ferdi and possibly Vidic as apparently it's a double bid.

Oh damn, did anyone see that pass Marcelo have to Bale :x

Why is Bale being taken out? He's just starting to get into it. :smh:

I want to see Isco, dudes been getting no burn.

I was beginning to think he was injured. Specially since he had that golden run when he first signed.

I see you're struggling to understand how transfer fee's work. A transfer fee doesn't always directly correlate to a players ability, but often to how badly one club wants the player, and how badly the other club wants to keep the player (a whole different avenue in the prem is whether a player is English or not but I digress).

Ozil went for that price cause he wanted to go, and Real felt he was a surplus after buying Isco, also due to the timing of the signing. If there was a bidding war, and managers knew weeks in advance that Ozil was on sale, there's no way he would have went for that price. Also, if Real really wanted to keep him, he'd be way up there in the 50's maybe 60's. Bales price is because of the business savy of Levy, not because of Bales ability.

But to say he's overrated? A bum?

26 goals last season with no real supply? Didn't your top striker Giroud score 17 last season with the supply of Santi & Co? Walcott put away 21....but somehow, in your mind, Bale is a bum. :rolleyes

Bale is a great player and deserves CL footy.
Don't waste time arguing with him. If Bale were on Arsenal, he would've been sucking him off and praising him as the next coming of God.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom