The Ultimate Football Thread 2013-2014 Vol. 4 EPL, La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A etc

De Gea Smalling Ferdinand Vidic Evra Valencia Fellaini Giggs Kagawa Rooney Hernandez

pretty sure i do

EDIT: stupid NT is always ruining my avy's

Damn, I have Fios and I don't have it in HD. I don't know whether it's. Fios problem or Fox but this Real game is going to be difficult to watch. Of course for some reason Man United are on big boy station even tho they're playing Sociedad. :smh:

Bayern's Julian Green turned down the USNT's invite to train with them last month but just accepted Germany's U19 invite to train & play in friendlies... I never thought for one moment that he'd play for the US... This could still change of course but I don't see that happening.

http://www.mlssoccer.com/news/artic...ccepts-germany-u-19-call-usmnt-future-remains

I love how the MLS post calls Greene a Tampa, FL native. Greene has lived in Germany since he was 2. He's only been stateside for extended periods of time visiting with his family but never lived here.

Last edited:
Just realized something...

It's first week of November...

Ronaldo in all competitions...

App Goals
15 20

This dude already has 20 goals in November.

I remember when managers were happy to have a 20 goal striker for the whole season.

If Madrid had won ANYTHING last year CR7 would probably win Ballon d'or smh

Last edited:

I doubt it. As long as Messi is around.

You heard Blatter.

People love humble Messi.

I think at this point, Messi would have to be injured for the whole season forcing them to acknowledge our true saviour.

A year and half ago Madrid won the league in record fashion, made it to the semi's of UEFA, and Portugal went to the semi's of the Euro cup - Messi didn't have a trophy and he still won the best player, it wasn't even that close in the voting lol.

This is sad to say but Ronaldo will never win a Ballon D'Or again. Does he deserve to? Hell yes but I don't think y'all understand how hated this dude is by the majority of the football world.

Just realized something...

It's first week of November...

Ronaldo in all competitions...

App Goals
15 20

This dude already has 20 goals in November.

I remember when managers were happy to have a 20 goal striker for the whole season.

He's on a tear this season (as usual). He really should win Ballon d'Or this year. There is talk of Ribery or Robben. While winning the treble is a huge accomplishment, neither has the output individually of CR7 (or Messi for that matter)...

I really like the fact Ramos is playing RB and not CB, Madrid are stronger in the back all around that way. Carvajal has been disappointing this season and Arbeloa is trash.

I don't even get why Ronaldo is still hated on so much in 2013. I used to dislike him when he was on United and his first year at Madrid, because back then he was a little @#$@%. He's matured a lot since then, stopped shooting from midfield and sending the ball to the 40th row, and has cut down 90% of his diving :lol: The way some people act, you'd think he's out racially abusing and physically attacking other players

Both Ronaldo and Messi stans piss me off though. It's like they can't accept that both of them are great players. Hell, those dudes aren't enemies in real life; it's the stans who get butthurt

View media item 642607
It's perfectly OK to appreciate both of them

Last edited:
From my experience in Europe I came to realize English people and premiership fans don't hate him, those fans are literally the only ones who are more objective and appreciate him more, even the Non-Man U fans. But Latin-Europeans and Latin-Americans really hate the dude. Like they really despise the dude unless they're Real fans.

Literally all comes down to the fact that that he's an extremely passionate football player on the pitch and he's cocky and not scared to show it. Oh, and the dude looks like a male model who has walks around with the confidence as if he was sculpted by Michaelango himself lol, that doesn't help his case since he's such a pretty boy. He's also smashed every chick possible lol. The insecurity issues some people have lol, it's a curse he doesn't look like the average joe.

Just listen to this Juventus game, you can hear the fans jeering 5x louder when he has the ball , what did he ever do to the Juventus fans? Lol

Yea, he'll never win again lol.

Last edited:
Exactly. The point when I became a 100% fan of him was during that La Liga match last year where the fans were calling him a homosexual (this is putting it politely compared to what they were saying) and Portuguese @#$@$. After that I was like "@#$% these guys, I hope he scores a hat trick and dances in front of them every time he gets a goal." At least that's what I would've done in real life :lol:

From my experience in Europe I came to realize English people and premiership fans don't hate him, those fans are literally the only ones who are more objective and appreciate him more, even the Non-Man U fans. But Latin-Europeans and Latin-Americans really hate the dude. Like they really despise the dude unless they're Real fans.

Literally all comes down to the fact that that he's an extremely passionate football player on the pitch and he's cocky and not scared to show it. Oh, and the dude looks like a male model who has walks around with the confidence as if he was sculpted by Michaelango himself lol, that doesn't help his case since he's such a pretty boy. He's also smashed every chick possible lol. The insecurity issues some people have lol, it's a curse he doesn't look like the average joe.

Just listen to this Juventus game, you can hear the fans jeering 5x louder when he has the ball , what did he ever do to the Juventus fans? Lol

Yea, he'll never win again lol
:wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow:

Exactly. The point when I became a 100% fan of him was during that La Liga match last year where the fans were calling him a homosexual (this is putting it politely compared to what they were saying) and Portuguese @#$@$. After that I was like "@#$% these guys, I hope he scores a hat trick and dances in front of them every time he gets a goal." At least that's what I would've done in real life :lol:

:lol: Lord knows I would have hit them with the...

BALOTELLI-WILL-WRECK-YOU.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom