The Ultimate Football Thread 2013-2014 Vol. 4 EPL, La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A etc

This FIFA Ballon D'Or voting thing is becoming a complete joke now.

The two awards should have never merged together. Ever since they did, the Ballon D'Or hasn't been the same. FIFA has tainted it with its deviousness. Extending the voting period now to save face? - please.

Leave the voting to respected objective journalists around the world, not team captains and coaches who are going to vote for there countrymen. The way the Ballon D'Or was before. Miss the good old days when the FIFA player of the year award meant absolutely nothing.

Last edited:
Who will be the top scorer in the Barclays Premier League this year? 

I'm saying RVP but Ramsey or Lukaku would be a pleasant surprise.

Architect Zaha Hadid has unveiled her plans for the 40,000 seat Al Wakrah Stadium stadium for the 2022 Qatari WC. For those that aren't familiar with her work, her notable designs include the Phaeno Science Center in Germany, Riverside Museum in Scotland, & the Heydar Aliyev Center in Azerbaijan. Hope it's got some air conditioning... :rolleyes

Last edited:
Do remember fifa saying their open for a winter WC. Instead of having the murderous temperatures of Qatar. But with that either they cut all major leagues schedule down a lot or just no footy which is worse, I'll go crazy lol

King Cristiano. Viva Ronaldo. What a splendid performance. Pure class post match comments. Not competing individually against Ibra or Lio. Only focus was qualifying and the team. Forca Portugal.

:smh: @ Pepsi Sweden (but kinda :lol: too). They ran an ad campaign prior to the 2nd leg of the WC playoff with Portugal featuring Ronnie voodoo dolls... It definately didn't work & they later took the pics down & apologized.

View media item 662287View media item 662286View media item 662288

It looks like Victor Valdes is out for the rest of the year with a ruptured calf muscle suffered in the match against SA.

:smh: His play manning the goal as been top notch this season. I know this sounds like a video game trade but the rumors are ramping up that VV is most likely going to Man City instead of Monaco. Wouldn't it be great if Barca could swing a trade for Aguero?

Architect Zaha Hadid has unveiled her plans for the 40,000 seat Al Wakrah Stadium stadium for the 2022 Qatari WC. For those that aren't familiar with her work, her notable designs include the Phaeno Science Center in Germany, Riverside Museum in Scotland, & the Heydar Aliyev Center in Azerbaijan. Hope it's got some air conditioning... :rolleyes
Sorta looks like a vagina

Barca acknowledge their interest in Reina and Ter Stegen.

Napoli can keep Reina but I wouldn't mind Ter Stegen. I'd really like to get Thibaut Courtois. I know Jose is not going to help Barca in any way especially since Petr Cech hasn't been playing well this season, but I'm holding out that Thibaut Courtois will force Chelsea to send him to Barca since he hasn't signed the 2 year extension Chelsea recently offered... Pipe dream I know but still hoping...

What's wrong with French people? Parisians can be frustrating to deal with sometimes cause they refuse to speak with you in English even if they know it. Other than that, I haven't had one bad experience with French people that I've gotten to know. Americans hate just to hate sometimes :smh: "I hate Canada" "I hate France" etc. Like what have they ever done to hurt you? :lol:

Chelsea has a vice grip on Courtois. Has the size and instincts to be the best young keeper of the future.

I find it interesting that he hasn't signed the extension Chelsea has offered. He's smart not to yet. There is speculation that he's really happy in Spain. If that's true, I'm hoping he knows what an opportunity he has if he comes to Camp Nou. I've read there is speculation that Rosell & Zubi have already talked to him extensively through back channels. Hoping that's true... :rolleyes :D

Yo SinnerP, where's the close up man?!?!

Last edited:

Architect Zaha Hadid has unveiled her plans for the 40,000 seat Al Wakrah Stadium stadium for the 2022 Qatari WC. For those that aren't familiar with her work, her notable designs include the Phaeno Science Center in Germany, Riverside Museum in Scotland, & the Heydar Aliyev Center in Azerbaijan. Hope it's got some air conditioning...
eyes.gif
Sorta looks like a vagina
http://www.thedailyshow.com/watch/tue-november-19-2013/unnecessary-muffness

I read a month back he was agreeable to anything Chelsea and Mou decided. Whether it be another loan spell at Atleti or first team action at the Bridge.

Back
Top Bottom