The Ultimate Football Thread 2013-2014 Vol. 4 EPL, La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A etc

Again, not sure why it didn't happen two weeks ago...but now Jol has been sacked by Fulham.

Avb should have never taken off Lennon.. Was exploiting Evra all game. Not enough is said about how often he messes up with formations and/or substitutions. Moyes is the same for me.. Nani should have started and young should never see the pitch again (at least not an epl/Cl fixture) cleverly did nothing for me again... Jones suspended for Everton makes me nervous, hope rvp is fit

Yea I'm thinking that too, they've come out extremely aggressive against Barca.

I say it's a tie. Not a loss tho.

It's blurry/grainy as hell for me. Can't see any numbers and tell who anyone is on the pitch until they zoom all the way up :smh:

It's fine for me, looks great on TV. But that def happens to me on the phone or iPad. BeIn need to get there app or streaming services retooled.

I don't think Lyon will be able to recover from being down by 2. They have had some bright moments.
That ball from Pastore to Cavani was lovely

Nah I like Pinto. He's a solid backup keeper. @#$#, some Barca fans were arguing about whether Pinto should start over Valdes not too long ago :lol:

Barca, Barca. Two losses in one week. My Oh my.

Great game, Atletic played with heart.

Barca still need some type of physicality. I don't care how much they pass around.

Last edited:
He he :rolleyes :D Now we got some pressure at Camp Nou... Kudos to Bilbao who are playing good football at home. A very well deserved win to remain unbeaten at home in the new stadium.

Barca had chances but just couldn't convert. Also got some downright silly yellow cards from players like Masch carrying on. Masch is also not playing well after an ok start to the campaign. Cesc hasn't played well in the 2 losses either. Adriano didn't play well today either. Didn't contribute at all.

Busquets played well the first half & just faded in the second & seemed bent on arguing with the ref. He should've gotten a red the way he was carrying on.

:nerd: Where did you go Alexis?

On to the Copa Del Ray...

Coupe - Pinto is a serviceable goalie. I'm more nervous about the defense in front of him than Pinto.

Back
Top Bottom