The Ultimate Football Thread 2013-2014 Vol. 4 EPL, La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A etc

They were going back and forth between a 4-3-2-1 and 4-3-3. You can't tell the difference sometimes. Di Maria and Isco were the players of the game until bale scored those last two games.

Glad to see Isco playing again (& well too). Sucks an injury had to occur to a player of Khedira's caliber for the Malago born youngin to get playing time. I guess Isco fell victim to Carlo's formation change post Clasico.

Funny thing about Bale is that he's going to relearn the game now that he's at RM/La Liga. I think people will see this kid flourish playing along side Ronnie & the caliber of players on RM. It will be interesting to see the top 3 sides in La LIga battle it out this season between Barca, RM, & Atleti.

Where did people watch the Everton game today? I didn't see it televised. Was in on the NBC Sports app? Also if you don't have Goal, where is another source to watch Bundesliga games? Can you buy an online subscription? If it's reasonably priced, I may buy it if such a thing is available.

SinnerP, good job up there since eiddy is out there having fun... :D

Do you get the EPL channels? I didn't watch it but I want to assume that it was on TV for me.

I'm looking forward to see what Fox does with the Bundesliga rights. Hopefully they have taken some notes from NBC. It would be nice if there was a soccer dedicated channel that I wouldn't have to subscribe to. I do wonder what Goal will do since that's a big loss from them.

ibkEwqJSfTe44Z.gif

NeedyGlumGull

Such a FIFA 14 style header :lol:
ramsyey.gif

alal.gif

333.gif

:pimp:

Ramsey needs to stop scoring.Now Paul Walker's dead... :frown: RIP

GetRichQuick tweeted about who would be next earlier today and I was laughing/joking to myself how it would prob happen this time.....damn :smh: :frown:

Max Meyer signed an new contract with Schalke until 2018.

De Gea; Smalling, Vidic, Evans, Evra; Cleverley, Jones; Welbeck, 香川真司, Valencia; Rooney

Last edited:
im still up from the night, thinking about troopin it out to watch this United and Spurs game. :x

Danger, danger!!! 

EDIT ~ "wall"... 
mean.gif
  Shouldn't have conceded that free-kick in the first place. 

Last edited:
Spurs all over Utd.  Could have been 2-3 up.

EDIT ~  ROOOOO.

Last edited:
mean.gif

Just as we should be 3-0 up, it's 1-1

...can't see how anyone can defend Soldado anymore ...he is crap.

Hmmm... Danny now playing up-front with Rooney behind him. 香川真司 on the left. 

Whoa... penalty!?  Need a replay! 

EDIT ~ Right down the middle.  

Foul on Danny looked more on the back-shove by the defender rather than the keeper.  

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom