The Ultimate Football Thread 2013-2014 Vol. 4 EPL, La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A etc

I'm loving this Everton team, I may actually start rooting for an English team. Roberto Martinez has changed this team, loving his tactics. What a win at Old Trafford and a slap in the face for Moyes lol!

Lloris 
nthat.gif
 way to look alive and unconcussed 

One thing I will say about this game is there have been some fantastic saves by both keepers ...some of the best I've seen this season.

Lloris has definitely kept us in this tonight.

This isn't even moyes anymore. .. Fielded the best available team and made great changes. Players aren't converting, taking too long to shoot, too many touches before making a decision/pass. How is evra our 2nd best attacking player? This **** wouldn't have been tolerated under fergie.. Moyes needs to bring him in just for the blow dryer... All of this and no other "top" team drops points.

Ps.. Kagawa has not impressed me in the 10 role. I honestly think his skill set is more suited for a bvb counter system

The saddest part of the game was when Man United tried to counter attack. It's laughable how bad they are at it. They looked pathetic.

Oh my god, I just seen Luis Suarez's goals. Unbelievable. No doubt best player in EPL. I don't think it's close now. Amazing :x

All that heat AVB was taking, and Spurs still 2 points above United lol.

Last edited:
NBC sports always has great music. I loved the NBC NBA in the 90s... I love the Prem music they're using...

Back
Top Bottom