The Ultimate Football Thread 2013-2014 Vol. 4 EPL, La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A etc

I think after the holidays I'm gonna try to get my son a blue Thiago Bayern shirt. He starlight controlled that Fifa cub World Cup championship...

Well, that escalated quickly.

Peter Lim, Singaporian billionaire, to buy Valencia. Will clear debt, finish new Mestalla, buy players. So, that'll be fun.

Both of Everton's goals have been 
eek.gif

Well, that escalated quickly.

Peter Lim, Singaporian billionaire, to buy Valencia. Will clear debt, finish new Mestalla, buy players. So, that'll be fun.

Really? That's good news for the future of La Liga. Hopefully he splurges. About time dudes start investing in Spanish teams.

In there any better looking matchup in all of Europe than the red/black stripes vs the black/blue stripes?

Pure Class. (Even tho Inter's blue is very dark this season)

Last edited:
Life is but a matter of Red vs. Blue
Hope the football is as good as the look.

Balo wearing Puma boots now. Haven't seen a close up yet...

Iker would have saved that. That was could only be saved by someone with his type of reflexes and reactions.

Not only is Muntari generally frustrating, but then he's a knucklehead.

But, hey, if he wants to get sent off against the US next June, I support it.

Ancelotti needs to stop putting Ronaldo in the CF/Striker position and play a 4-4-2. When is he going to stop that?

Real got lucky, they didn't play inspiring football today.

Palacios goal, sweet. Balotelli shouldn't be playing for any world class organizations anymore. Dude needs to be humbled.

I don't watch every match but in this match he went with the 4-4-2 once he shut down shop in about the 85th minute

Back
Top Bottom