The Ultimate Football Thread 2013-2014 Vol. 4 EPL, La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A etc

finally a match late enough so I can call in here during the game
laugh.gif

Mikel's tackle wasn't a red imo

That Mourinho counter attack worked so much better at Real Madrid. It was close to perfection.

This Chelsea team, ehh, not so much :lol:

Ivanovic is great at being a pest and getting on players nerves

Last edited:
Wenger should get Cazorla in they need some fresh legs and inspiration

Last edited:
Sensible sub by Mou since arsenal have been much more threatening than Chelsea in the closing stages

Last edited:
David Luiz in for Torres. Mou is conceding, a tie it is.

God damnit, what a disappointing game man.

This is why I can't stand this league sometimes.

Last edited:
Still perplexed at why Wenger made ZERO substitutions... We had some chances at the end but not enough to put one in the net... smh...

Guess we're saving up energy for boxing day/weekend matches? smh. We NEEDED this match to establish some kind of lead to set up momentum going into the new year and again, we failed to prove our case for the league versus a top 4 squad (minus the liverpool game).

I never thought we'd win the league this year, but at this point, i'm SURE we won't. A couple of buys in January might help us make it a close race, but its hard to compete with Oil/czar money.

Na bro, this game sucked. It was entertaining from a rivalry point of view but it was horrible. Crow screaming "Boring, Boring Chelsea". What the hell did Arsenal do that was so exciting? :lol:

Should have gone to the gym man.

Na bro, this game sucked. It was entertaining from a rivalry point of view but it was horrible. Crow screaming "Boring, Boring Chelsea". What the hell did Arsenal do that was so exciting? :lol:

Should have gone to the gym man.

I'd Guess the driving rain and crappy field conditions had nothing to do with it?

::sarcasm post::

Back
Top Bottom