The Ultimate Football Thread 2013-2014 Vol. 4 EPL, La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A etc

wayne-rooney-goal.gif

de1984c25a49d16d92d4922fabc49008628fd17cadd6c59eb3d0716d3376b9cd_large

Is Arsenal not allowed to wear short sleeves? Is that true?

Ramsey needs to start scoring again, Giroud can't hit the target.

Good free kick, but need a second because Spurs are making hard work of this ...can't see us scoring from open play.

Edit: Immediate equalizer  ...doesn't surprise me one bit ...Spurs struggling to do school boy basics ...ya know, the kind of stuff you learn when you're 7-8 years old and playing for free

...not when you're paid hundreds of thousands of £s a week 
mean.gif

Last edited:
Chelsea spent the first 30 minutes in Swansea's box, finally get a soft goal, then let Swansea have things for the rest of the half...until Eto'o blew an easy chance.

I see where this is heading...89th minute equalizer. :\

Everton and that cheap red-card on Tim Howard :smh: Weakkk.

:lol: @ Stoke getting two men and there manager sent off when they were leading.

I can't be the only one who gets West Ham and Aston Villa confused sometimes.

Last edited:
Wasteful, wasteful Chelsea. The struggle is real.

Edit: Bottom three all win on road on Boxing Day. Seems appropriate.

Last edited:
Is Arsenal not allowed to wear short sleeves? Is that true?
The captain chooses long or short sleeve before each game for the entire team...they've been doing that since before Arsene arrived i guess...i didnt know until sleevegate happened

We need to either but Jackson Martinez/Diego Costa in January or recall Lukaku. I can't take anymore of the 3 Stooges we have at striker.

We need to either but Jackson Martinez/Diego Costa in January or recall Lukaku. I can't take anymore of the 3 Stooges we have at striker.

Why do fans of premier league teams always think they can just swoop in on Atletico's players?

You realize they're in the running for la liga, dude decided to play for Spain's NT so is obviously happy in that country, and after dominating in the group stage of the CL, he'd be giving up CL football being cup-tied for boring boring Chelsea.

Last edited:
Much needed win for the Arsenal. Theo in great from right now, hopefully he can keep that consistency going into the new year. Another awkward performance by Ozil. As long as we keep winning, I'm not too worried but these wins are a must. Beating Perennial top 4 teams is the next step, hopefully with some additions we can change that into the new year. February-March will see a VERY difficult fixture list.

Why do fans of premier league teams always think they can just swoop in on Atletico's players?

You realize they're in the running for la liga, dude decided to play for Spain's NT so is obviously happy in that country, and after dominating in the group stage of the CL, he'd be giving up CL football being cup-tied for boring boring Chelsea.

Falcao, Aguero, Torres, etc ring a bell?

Back
Top Bottom