The Ultimate Football Thread 2013-2014 Vol. 4 EPL, La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A etc

We need to either but Jackson Martinez/Diego Costa in January or recall Lukaku. I can't take anymore of the 3 Stooges we have at striker.

Why do fans of premier league teams always think they can just swoop in on Atletico's players?

You realize they're in the running for la liga, dude decided to play for Spain's NT so is obviously happy in that country, and after dominating in the group stage of the CL, he'd be giving up CL football being cup-tied for boring boring Chelsea.

Falcao, Aguero, Torres, etc ring a bell?

Did you even read the second part of what I wrote?

Smh that was so obviously onside even in real time. Seriously don't know how people get these jobs.

Last edited:
Horrible call by the line judge :smh:

I'm just happy these games started early enough for me to enjoy the entire game before going to work...

Wasn't in here the last couple of days, so hope all of you enjoyed your holiday!

The ref just played Liverpool!!

Not even close to offside. Perfect run and pass.

What was he smoking,

I love watching Coutinho play... What an angle to get that ball in...

Is Sterling starting to fulfill on his promise? He's been playing fairly well the last couple of games I've seen.

Last edited:
Damn City. Only time they lose confidence they concede SMH. Can't take anything away from Liverpool though they are playing like the #1 team.

Last edited:
Wow they gotta be careful to not concede any more corners cuz Skrtel looks hopeless against Kompany

It's been a great final 15 of the first half. Beautiful build up by Pool can't believe Hart made that save :lol:

Skrtel stepping it up on the D too

Last edited:
What a counter attack!  3 Citeh players vs. 5 Pool players!!! 

Save could have been a bit better though! 

Back
Top Bottom