The Ultimate Football Thread 2013-2014 Vol. 4 EPL, La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A etc

The B-52 bomber got hurt on his rifle of a goal as the keeper landed on his ankle...

It's now imperative we sign a striker in the window. Great resolve by this team, as we played without 4 starters and still found a way to win (albeit last minute).

Theo is en fuego right now...

Big FA Cup derby next weekend vs spuds...

#COYG

#Arsenal

#TopOfTheTable

Last edited:
Utd. utterly relentless with the attacks, only a matter of time before they score.

Could well be another embarrassing, heavy defeat if Spurs don't pick up the pace.

My reverse psychology post worked! 
tongue.gif

Still a long long way to go tho ...we've had a tendency to lose concentration after scoring recently and concede straight away, got to stay focused for the next 10 mins.

Danger, danger!

Wow, that was close!  Utd backline has no speed to deal with the counter-attacks... 

EDIT ~ 
laugh.gif
 I was just gonna praise Rooney for his disciplined, controlled-aggression at the corner-flag.  He then picks up a yellow for a cynical pull-back. 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Yea dude, if Arsenal are serious about winning, they need to get a striker.

Smalling is a moron.

Last edited:
United look flat and out of ideas.

I guess good ol Moyes ideas of booting it up and praying for a header, or just passing it down the right to Valencia has become too predictable for Spurs.

Back
Top Bottom