The Ultimate Football Thread 2013-2014 Vol. 4 EPL, La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A etc

Ozil is going through the same thing David Silva and Juan Mata did last year. Started off really hot but cooled down significantly as they logged more and more minutes. These last couple games he seems to be ghosting around out there. Dude needed this rest

@JWTelegraph: Wenger says training today will be more "medical check". Ramsey, ozil, giroud, gibbs out. Walcott, rosicky, monreal, vermaelen all doubts
:smh:
I read that Jack might have an issue as well. Ox will be back in training next week

Last edited:
@JWTelegraph: Wenger says training today will be more "medical check". Ramsey, ozil, giroud, gibbs out. Walcott, rosicky, monreal, vermaelen all doubts
:smh:
I read that Jack might have an issue as well. Ox will be back in training next week

Perfect. Those dudes can live it up on NYE. Wenger can play the 16 y/o youth who can't legally drink anyway.

Jack doesn't look comfortable playing on the wing, he's become somewhat fragile, & if Ramsey continues to play well centrally... Could Gooners envision a day of Arsenal without Jack?

Looking at things realistically, what striker do you think Wenger will try to get in the transfer window?

:x ter Stegen's transfer fee is being reported as a measily €10 million or so. If the transfer does go through, at 21 he could be Barca's goalie for the next 10+ years.

Last edited:
Jack doesn't look comfortable playing on the wing, he's become somewhat fragile, & if Ramsey continues to play well centrally... Could Gooners envision a day of Arsenal without Jack?

Looking at things realistically, what striker do you think Wenger will try to get in the transfer window?

:x ter Stegen's transfer fee is being reported as a measily €10 million or so. If the transfer does go through, at 21 he could be Barca's goalie for the next 10+ years.

Ter Stegen is already very good to, Scary to think how could he can become, I honestly think he, De Gea and Courtois will be the World's best within 3-4 years

Do the players in the EPL ever get a break?

I enjoy that there is some football on during the holidays but god damn, these dudes are playing again tomorrow? When does everybody rest? :lol:

espn released their first commercial advertising their WC coverage next summer. It would be perfect if their on air personalities didn't include lalas. espn must have a clause requiring them to have certain amount of pricks on staff.

Is Goal.com reliable? I downloaded their app and i like some of the stories they post. Just wondering if i should take any of the transfer news seriously or not..

it says lewandowski is a target for arsenal in the window.. dont see it happening but :nerd:

Jack and Ramsey don't play all that well together unfortunately, both are very attack minded. Maybe a formation change could work. Jack still has his injury issues and has been struggling to get over that. For me Jack is Arsenal through and through so it's hard to see him not at tjr club, very hard.

We were linked to Pato, I think there might be something there

Lewandowski should go to Arsenal, I've been saying that'd be a perfect fit forever now. But he's such a douchbag we all know he's going to Bayern, he makes that clear all the time.

A couple of writers (Polish and German) have written already that the Lewa to Bayern deal will be announced on 1/2. So, we'll see very soon.

:lol: why should he go to Arsenal?

He has his pick of almost every top club in Europe this summer why on earth would he choose a club that might not even finish top 4?

Doubt he'd even come to England, but if he did...it would be Chelsea

:lol: why should he go to Arsenal?

He has his pick of almost every top club in Europe this summer why on earth would he choose a club that might not even finish top 4?

Doubt he'd even come to England, but if he did...it would be Chelsea

because by choosing said club, they could WIN the title...

Arsenal MIGHT not finish top 4? laughable... Possible? Sure. ANYTHING is POSSIBLE. PROBABLE? Not likely.

The anti-arsenal bias blinds many on here...

As much as i dislike chelsea, i'm not foolish enough to say they MIGHT not finish top-4. SMH.

Actually, Wenger & his Gunners have shown some nice resiliency despite Giroud losing his scoring touch for a bit & some injuries. Walcott has been a key since coming back from injury. Most of the pundits on both sides of the pond predicted the Gunners to collapse in December & they did just the opposite. The key now is trying to overcome the injuries hitting the club now & what they do in the upcoming transfer window.

Rumors starting up about Diego Simeone possibly leaving for Inter. He was quoted as saying it would be an honor to manage the club the club in the future. It would be sad to see him leave Atletico Madrid. He's helped build a great side.

Lewandowski should go to Arsenal, I've been saying that'd be a perfect fit forever now. But he's such a douchbag we all know he's going to Bayern, he makes that clear all the time.

Bro ive said that like 10 times in this thread. If he goes to Arsenal, its a wrap :pimp:

Coupe: Met the baddest Portuguese chick on the train last night. She was visiting NYC for NYE. Diana.

Had me ready to throw my life away like Ochocinco for Evelyn.

Back
Top Bottom