The Ultimate Football Thread 2013-2014 Vol. 4 EPL, La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A etc

Steve McClaren fighting with Jose... 
laugh.gif

I think most leagues could benefit someway if they had that in place or a b squad. Has there been specific reasons to why it hasn't been done to Portuguese teams, aside from the big 3?

No idea, maybe no big club has proposed a partnership.

Bundesliga is a joke, Bayern is a joke, BVB is there biggest rival but at the same time a farm system for Bayern. - Jokes. I'm not taking that league seriously anymore, that's why no one watches. Any network would be a fool to pick them up. Guardiola with the job of the century.

Chelsea fans with the Willian song :pimp:

The **** from Spurs, they bought his flight,
But Will-i-an, he saw the light,
he got the call from Abramovich,
and off he went, to Stamford Bridge
HE HATES TOTTENHAM! HE HATES TOTTENHAM!
HE HATES TOTTENHAM AND HE HATES TOTTENHAM!

Bundesliga is a joke, Bayern is a joke, BVB is there biggest rival but at the same time a farm system for Bayern. - Jokes. I'm not taking that league seriously anymore, that's why no one watches. Any network would be a fool to pick them up. Guardiola with the job of the century.
yep, not impressed by Bayern winning the Bundesliga anymore. they should if they just buy out their competition.
Chelsea fans with the Willian song
pimp.gif
The **** from Spurs, they bought his flight,
But Will-i-an, he saw the light,
he got the call from Abramovich,
and off he went, to Stamford Bridge
roll.gif

poor Tottenham always getting dumped on

Last edited:
Counting down the mins till Moyes puts on Adnan to spark the win... 

EDIT ~ That Buttner cross. 
mean.gif

And not 
mean.gif
 meaning 
pimp.gif
, but 
mean.gif
 meaning 
mean.gif

Last edited:
Hmmm... Where have I read his script before?

Same ol tactics all game long. Going down a goal. No real creativity. But will wait to bring on a young sub, and hope for individual brilliance to cover managerial weaknesses.

These days I don't even need to watch United anymore to know what will happen.

Fabio with a straight-red after being on for about a minute.  The tackle did look pretty reckless.  Deserving.  
mean.gif

Someone asked why Fabio isn't given a chance... Well, look what he does when he gets one. Smh

Tough break for Willy Z

Slightly harsh red for Fabio, but not mad. Was extremely dangerous.

Only issue is that I think this is the same ref that let Chelsea and Arsenal maul each other and barely issued a yellow. But like I said before, definitely understandable.

Last edited:
I was kind of hoping for a draw. Really would like to see United fall farther with some nice fixture congestion, but I'll take them getting knocked out. #MoyesIn

Waits for Eiddy's yeezus level rant

:lol:

He's not even worth me typing anymore.

Like I said, I can see what's going to happen in a United match before the kick off whistle is even blown.

Individual brilliance of an inexperienced teenager can only save you every now and again. The kid isn't Ronaldo.

Another disappointing loss with more of the same :rolleyes. So much lack of creativity and passion, I strongly believe that Moyes has completely lost the locker room. I am curious what Fergie saw in Moyes

Back
Top Bottom